Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. The app gives you up-to-the-minute scores and news with loads of video highlights. Sign in and customize the ESPN App to get scores, news, and alerts from all of your favorite teams and leagues!
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access to scores and highlights from the MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, and more.
- Stories and videos from your favorite teams and leagues up front and center in your favorites feed — Simply pick your favorite leagues and teams to get started.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "Now" views for real-time updates and commentary. Now combines up-to-the-minute ESPN updates on every sport or team with the freshest photos, videos and social media content from around the sports universe.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on the TV icon.
- Stream live ESPN Radio and over 100 other ESPN podcasts — just tap on the headphones to listen.
- Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
- Use the Feedback form in the app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
What's New in Version 4.6.1
[+] Scores load faster than ever before. Smoother scrolling across the app. Someone has to try to keep up with Curry's crossover this season!
[+] Bug fixes and improvements.
Review for ESPN Apple Watch App
When this app came out for the Apple Watch along with its launch I was excited. The Pebble version was great. Unfortunately the Apple Watch was not. I figured by November the app would improve. Well it has not. You can only view favorite teams and you cannot view all scores for the major US sports. On top of that the refresh is just awful, and it defeats the purpose of having a watch app when it is literally 5 times faster to pull your phone out of your pocket to check the scores. Half the time the app won't load the score or it loads a score from way earlier in the game. I thought time would improve the app. After all it was way better on the Pebble. Alas, no effort seems to be made by ESPN to even care. People want free range of score viewing. NOT just favorites. Very disappointing, as I am a big fan of the iOS version on the iPhone.
Selected NCAAF but shows basketball too
I've selected NCAAF but it still shows college basketball stuff like news and scores. The old ESPN college football app was the best but for some reason y'all got rid of it...this app could be better. It's sort of like the old app. I think this app could be more simple like getting to the rankings and standings for example. You have to click through a lot just to get to the college football standings and it's confusing sometimes. I find myself clicking through a lot just to find it. There should be a simple button at the bottom to get to the football rankings. A button at the bottom to get to your team and see everything that pertains to it like back then. When you click on your team at the bottom, you should be able to see your team schedule, news and standings.
Updates Ruined App
The favourites is so hard to navigate, the app used to be so simple but now it's so complicated and just terrible. I don't like how it keeps changing ur favourite clubs positioning, I have to go look and find the club and that's a pain. I want to have the club in a set place all the time so when I know they played I can just go and check that spot and it will be there but now I have to look through everything and I have to find it. They need to update how when u click on a one of ur favourite clubs sometimes it scrolls down automatically to their most recent game and sometimes it does this is very annoying cause u have to wait and see if it will do it or not. App is very bad now and I find my self barely using it all to when I used to use it everyday.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 26, 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2015 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.