ESPN: Live sports & scores
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. The app gives you up-to-the-minute scores and the latest news, live video and audio streaming across ESPN’s networks, and loads of video highlights. Sign in and personalize the ESPN App to get alerts about scores and news from all of your favorite teams and leagues! No matter where you go, take ESPN with you to stay connected the moment you need it, from wherever you are.
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access to scores and news from the MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, NHL, College Basketball, MLS, Esports and more.
- Stories and videos from your favorite teams and leagues up front and center in your favorites feed. Simply pick your favorite leagues and teams to get started.
- Not near a TV or want to stream a second game? You now have one tap access to stream live events, up-to-the-minute news, highlights and analysis from the ESPN family of networks.
- Take your sports wherever your ears go! Stream live national and regional ESPN Radio stations, over 100 other ESPN podcasts, live play-by-play and more — just tap on the headphones to listen.
- Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
- Our iMessages extension lets you share live scores with your friends and watch video highlights without leaving your conversation.
ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded are now available for live streaming through WatchESPN in the ESPN App. Access to WatchESPN live video is determined by your TV provider and package and, in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to WatchESPN live video:
* AT&T U-verse
* Bright House Networks
* Comcast XFINITY
* Google Fiber
* Midcontinent Communications
* Time Warner Cable
* Verizon FiOS TV
* Plus many more providers
* Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that's on-air won't match the schedule that's online. While we make every effort to update the schedule, occasionally the nature of play-by-play broadcasting limits our ability to accurately present the latest schedule (ie., rain delays, last minute schedule changes). We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station directly by visiting their website.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
- Use the Feedback form in the app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
What's New in Version 5.11
[+] Don’t have an ESPN account? Now anyone can sign up for alerts to get game updates and highlights faster than Bryce Love turning the corner for a 50 yard TD run.
[+] Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Look in general the app has all the content I like, but my one star rating is for your recent updates. I’m not sure what bugs you fixed, but you need to go back and fix the constant crashing and this new problem with the podcasts. Not sure why they go to the previous hour I already listen to, it should be moving forward. It would behoove you to do two things. First, make it so if you’re on a specific podcast that has more than one hour of content, to move forward to the next hour so people who are driving don’t have to do it themselves. Second move your back arrow to a move convenient spot. Like down and over to the right. Enough to make it easier to use. Your app is constantly crashing now when I go to use the back arrow. Please fix.
Every other time.
Here I am on my iPhone and all of a sudden I get a notification about some crazy play that just happened in ether basketball, baseball, or football or any other sport so I click on the banner that takes me to the ESPN app and for what? For it to not even play the video but just the sound... on top of that I can’t even find that notification again to even see the video. It’s very disappointing. It doesn’t happen every single time but 1 out of every 3 times.
ESPN account finally no longer required again
I’ve been waiting years to again be able to turn on alerts for my teams without signing up.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 61.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2017 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes