The #1 bracket app is back and better than ever for the 2019 NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament! Compete against friends, ESPN personalities and celebrities to see who finishes with the best bracket and hoops-bragging glory. Did we mention it's totally free and you have a chance to win prizes and a trip to Hawaii for the 2019 Maui Jim Maui Invitational basketball tournament?
* Create up to 25 brackets and enter each bracket in up to 10 different groups to play against friends, celebrities, ESPN personalities, and fans across the nation. The more brackets you fill out, the greater your chances to win!
* Fill out your bracket in seconds by auto-filling with top seeds, ESPN’s Basketball Power Index (BPI) formula, or random teams. Or import your bracket, change the champion, and submit another bracket!
* Easily sort your brackets by score to keep tabs on your best.. And to push those busted ones out of view!
* View details on each matchup to make informed picks, including season and historical performance information for each team and video previews for each game of the tournament.
* Need an extra edge? Subscribe to ESPN+ and get access to Bracket Predictor, Bracket Analyzer, and expert analysis for game-by-game insights to help you win. Additionally, get access to thousands of live streaming events and ESPN originals on ESPN.com, ESPN App, and connected TV devices. Start a free trial inside the app to check it out.
* Once the games start, follow the action live in Bracketcast, ESPN's one-of-a-kind live scoring experience for brackets to track upsets and underdogs and see how they impact your performance.
* Access Women's Tournament Challenge, Tournament Challenge Second Chance, and the ESPN Fantasy App from the ‘More Games’ tab to play all tournament long.
Download the ESPN Tournament Challenge app and start your quest for hoops glory!
ESPN+ Subscription Terms
-Access ESPN+ for $4.99 monthly, or $49.99 annually. You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription, or every 365 days if you purchase an annual subscription.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offered and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following applicable subscription period.
-Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
-No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement - https://es.pn/plus-terms
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device's advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
[+] Updated home screen layout makes it easier to track your brackets, including your max possible score for each bracket. Crushing it? We’ll throw some flames on there to let you know. Bracket busted? Watch out for those ice cubes.
[+] Sort your brackets by score to keep tabs on your best... And to push that busted bracket out of view!
[+] Start a free trial of ESPN+ to gain the edge on your competition. From Bracket Predictor and Bracket Analyzer to expert analysis, you’ll get game-by-game insights to help you win. As a subscriber, you also get access to thousands of live streaming events and ESPN originals on ESPN.com, ESPN App, and connected TV devices.
[+] Nobody wants to be lonely. Now you can join up to 10 groups per bracket to compete against friends, other fans, celebrities, and ESPN personalities.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t bury the women’s tournament
The app is a lot of fun. I appreciate the opportunity to fill out lots of brackets (one in which my fave teams win, one in which I predict lots of upsets, etc.). I like the auto fill options as well. But I care as much about the women’s tournament as the men’s, and I’m surprised that the women’s tournament is still an afterthought. It is a hassle to have to dig for it (and dig even deeper to get the game times). What’s worse, after I dig down to game level within my bracket, there is no way to go back one screen to the bracket. The only option is to hit exit, which sends you back to “Play More Games” level, where you have to select “play” the women’s tournament. Come on! Maybe you should just create a separate app for the women’s tournament. But I’ll give you credit for including the women’s tournament in the app; the NCAA’s own March Madness app doesn’t include anything about the women’s tournament! Crazy!
Really good app
Man I don’t know about you guys but I love March madness. This is the app I use every year to compete with my friends to see who can have the best bracket. I think it’s very organized to see who’s in the lead, and who picked who. The only thing that is pretty annoying is the fact that you have to fill out your bracket all at once and you cannot exit out once you started. Meaning it won’t save the progress you made for the first round for example. Besides that, I recommend using this app for March madness if you want to make a pool for you and your friends to compete in. Thanks for reading.
Great app if you’re sighted. Extremely inaccessible.
I’m a sighted person and use this app every year for March madness. I didn’t realize how inaccessible the app is until I organized a league for my coworkers this year. We have 4 or 5 blind coworkers participating and all of them needed some level of assistance filling out their brackets, which is a shame because the app should really be compatible with Voice Over. Most of the buttons don’t have labels, and the elements aren’t being selected as a group when picking a team, so you can’t even tell which team you’re selecting. I design our accessible mobile app for our company and baking in accessibility really isn’t that hard. Disappointed in ESPN and hope you make changes for next year, even if it’s using a promotion with Aira to provide on demand assistance for the BLV community.
- ESPN Inc.
- 92.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 ESPN Inc
- In-App Purchases
- ESPN+ 7 Day Trial (Monthly) $4.99
- ESPN+ Monthly $4.99
- ESPN 7 Day Trial (Yearly) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.