The new ESPNcricinfo is your personalised Cricket experience. We cover all T20, ODI, Test cricket tournaments across the world including IPL, PSL, BPL, BBL, CPL, ICC Cricket World Cup, County Championship, Ranji Trophy, Sheffield shield.
- Ball by ball Cricket Scores, Live match Commentary
- Notification updates for Live Cricket Match
- Latest Cricket News
- Cricket Videos including Highlights, Analysis, Interviews, Press conferences
- Full Coverage of all IPL Cricket games, IPL News, IPL Videos, IPL schedule
- One stop App for Test, T20, ODI Cricket
- Personalize the App to follow your favourite teams-
- ICC cricket teams like India, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Pakistan, Bangladesh & more
- IPL cricket teams like CSK, MI, RCB, KKR & more
- World-wide Coverage:
- Stay up to date on all ongoing and upcoming cricket matches. Be it domestic, India cricket or other ICC cricket, we got you covered. Get complete coverage of cricket news, IPL news under one roof.
- Cricket Live scores with ball by ball commentary:
- Never miss a ball with our all famous live scores and commentary updates.
- Cricket Match Videos with expert opinions:
- Watch a variety of cricket videos related to ongoing series, India cricket matches, cricket players and more. Get expert opinions of Sanjay Manjrekar, Ajit Agarkar, Aakash Chopra, Deep Dasgupta & more.
- Quick Cricket Match Updates & Alerts:
- Get timely and accurate alerts from a live match or breaking news of your favorite cricket team. Be it IPL live, or ICC World cup live, we make sure you are notified for each ball delivered.
Visit our website http://www.espncricinfo.com and follow us at @ESPNcricinfo on Twitter and like us at http://www.facebook.com/Cricinfo for the latest updates.
If you are a Football, NBA, F1 or any other sport fan, then download our ESPN app for Multi-Sports
We would love to hear from you. For thoughts, problems or even praise, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Send feedback’ section inside the app.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
[+] New forward and back 10-second buttons make it easy to jump to the exact spot you want in a video. Pro tip: double tap on the left or right edge to instantly jump 10 seconds.
[+] Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
Previous cricinfo app was probably the best in the market..had everything possible in terms of record, stats, etc and this app is a complete fail. You cannot look up anything. Also, the feature in which it redirects to the other page it just a waste because if thats the case you don’t need an app, you can simply go the google page and look up whatever you want. In the previous one, you were able to look up the last 10 innings of that player and this one no chance. I was a big fan of this app, used all my life and now its simply a waste. Highly disappointed and now moving to cricbuzz. As of now its the best in the market..but still its not as good as the previous version of cricinfo. One star from me. Hope it returns to the original.
Difficult to navigate to game timings and pathetic experts
With the ever evolving new tech in all the apps like video integration etc. Cricinfo messed up the basic use of such sites which is to quickly check scores and see match timings , Internationals first . Some times you end up going on series home and scroll through all completed matches to see the future matches plus sometimes you need to scroll through all domestic competitions live that day . And the sub sub standard Indian Experts and too many of them. Giving 3 stars only for being such a long user probably a decade , moving to cricbuzz now, who have fewer but quality experts and keep it simple.
Ads pop up by themselves - Shame on you Disney.
Just by scrolling past an ad banner, the ad opens by itself. Surely they are racking in tons of ad revenue from the innocent users. It almost seems wrong in this case as they forcefully direct the user to the full page ad even though they have not clicked on this.
Also the UI in the way it’s being done and set up seems so cheap.
Disney and ESPN have had great standards over the years, although by some random decision to earn pennies on the ads has been prioritized over the customer experience.
I hope this cheapness is stopped and they also bring back the ability to view last 10 innings performance of a player. The desktop version has it so not sure why the mobile does not.
Perhaps they can take away some ad real estate to prioritize the real features.
Shame on you - Disney !!!
P.S. The add support page also gives a page not found. Where do you go to request support before the non existing support page - lol
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.