Esquire Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Start your trial subscription today!
New for March: Will Smith on his kids, career, Ferguson, and failure. Plus: Olivia Wilde busts our balls, our assessment of the golden age of trucks, and Carrot Top? Yes. Carrot Top.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad© brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more. Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.6.11
General bug fixes and performance enhancements.
They Don't Have Their Act Together
I can't access the most recent issue (Jan/Feb). App prompts me to either buy a subscription or the issue. I subscribed in Oct for a year and got the Oct, Nov and Dec issues. Still have access to those issues. Despite Esquire's (Hearst Digital) suggestion to either log out or delete the app and then re-install, I still cannot gain access to the most current issue. They then sent me an e-mail telling me they are having a problem with the Jan / Feb issue. I think they are just making things up and can't get their system to recognize that I am a valid subscriber. They're clueless. Wish I had stayed with Zinio, which is a digital fulfillment business that understands their model. Hearst needs to find a partner to deliver the same service that Conde Nast delivers with their digital magazines.
Dismal Performance on iPad 3
I love reading the magazines! Especially when it works. The app really needs to figure out the user interface issues (freezing on main page & store page), constant restarts by the app, and slow menu transitions. I will have to cancel my next subscription this coming summer if the app doesn't improve by then. Hate to leave it 😕
This app is very frustrating to use. It's slow and very unresponsive. I've subscribed but I often feel like canceling when it's so difficult just to download the issue. Love Esquire but wish it worked better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 11, 2014
- Version: 4.6.11
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012$4.99
- November 2012$4.99
- Esquire November 2011$4.99
- February 2013$4.99
- August 2014$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- January 2014$4.99
- November 2013$4.99