Get the ultimate lifestyle guide for the sophisticated man with Esquire! In every issue you'll find out what's new in culture and entertainment, award winning editorial coverage from style to food, and more!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $5.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Esquire Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Once the gold standard of digital media. A plead for the Esquire of old.
Once, Esquire Magazine was the pioneer of digital media. Their digital magazine was a thing of beauty and a delight to read. Images sprang to life, text was searchable and interactive and consumption of the text and inserted media was fluid and wonderful. What a great experience it once was.
Recently, Esquire has chosen to abandon it's excellence in digital media for the no better published PDF "app", Maz. The so called magazine platform does nothing more than publish an image of the magazine page. No more interactive text. No more flowing articles. Just crappy, unscaled images that do nothing but open hyperlinks to ads. You're better off purchasing the paper copy.
From a long time Esquire reader who found joy in Esquire's transition to digital and pursuit to be better than the other publications.... Be better than the PDF.
Iron out the bugs
I can’t imagine anyone at Esquire reads the digital edition, or they’d demand it gets fixed. The UI and navigation are CONSTANTLY coming up and interrupting the page, and it’s often difficult to get them to hide again. Still four stars because it’s better than the no-offline-mode-GQ and they give you the awesome Esquire Big Black Book free with a subscription. But fix it.
What have you done?
I renewed my digital subscription after about a year-long break. I was sorry to find the once feature-rich and engaging digital editions had been tossed aside and replaced with soulless page scans. I can’t even revisit my old issues in the format I loved and remembered. Instead, they too have been stripped bare. What remains is lifeless. Stay away or stick to print. It’s not worth the dollar to have both.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.