Esquire Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Okay, so we might have been slow to warm up to young Jimmy Fallon, but damned if he didn't wear us down and win us over. How? By being the hardest-working man in late night. Plus, get to know J.J. Abrams, find the gifts that people need with The Essentials Gift Guide, discover the best coats if you get cold, and more.
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Just tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Why remove the ability to read offline?
As smart phones and tablets have hit storage capacities of 128GB+ I am disappointed that the app now does a basic low-res outline and then insists on downloading each page separately. It has gotten better with wi-fi access on planes and some commuter trains but a full download would be preferable. So 3 out of 5. Change back to a full download it will be 5 out of 5.
Can't read offline
If you're planning to read Esquire on a plane or on your commute, you're now out of luck, as the app no longer downloads the whole issue. It downloads a small lo-res file then every single page needs to download. I love the magazine, but unfortunately the digital version changes don't fit with my needs and I'm canceling.
I like it. Good reading to improve your life.
Easy reading, good information.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012$4.99
- November 2012$4.99
- Esquire November 2011$4.99
- February 2013$4.99
- August 2014$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- November 2013$4.99
- January 2014$4.99