Esquire Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Javier Bardem is a master of playing the crazy, from a bob-topped serial killer in No Country for Old Men to a revenge-happy cyberterrorist in Skyfall. But these characters are not just complicated men; they’re complicated men with heart. How does Bardem—who’s fortunate enough to be both critically adored and married to Penelope Cruz—find the soul inside the beast? Plus, meet the man who tutored Donald Trump in the dark arts of politics, Justin Theroux shows there’s no wrong way to wear a bomber jacket, don’t miss our quaffable guide to the natural wine explosion, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an interactive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.4.4
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!
Additional charge to print subscribers for digital edition is ridiculous!
For a while, the digital edition came free with your current print subscription. Now, they're asking for an additional $10 ON TOP of the $30 paid for the regular magazine!?! For a start, why the sudden change? Also, Esquire is a good read, but not worth pay $40 for the "full reading experience". The bait 'n' switch is a downright slap in the face toward its longtime print readers, and a blatant greedy money grab. If Esquire doesn't return the digital edition free for its print subscribers, I'm pretty sure I'll just not renew come the next billing cycle. Shame on you, Esquire and Hearst.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012$5.99
- Esquire May 2011$5.99
- November 2012$5.99
- Esquire November 2011$5.99
- Esquire June/July 2011$5.99
- August 2014$5.99
- February 2013$5.99
- Esquire August 2011$5.99