Esquire Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Matthew McConaughey has made forty-six films, won an Oscar, sold Lincolns, and pioneered one of binge TV’s greatest hits. He’s a living example of what it means to live large, take true risks, and make it through another tequila sunrise. Just ask him. Plus, breakout stars Jasmine Sanders and Boyd Holbrook get cozy in fall sweaters, check out this year’s best watches, Andrea Tantaros reveals the story behind her $49 million sexual-harassment suit against Fox News, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
I'm not sure what gives, but I can't see any edition -let alone download- anything since April. This is despite me having an active subscription until the end of the year.
The same thing keeps happening no matter how many times I uninstalled and redownloaded the app.
This is totally unacceptable. Apple, I need you to do something about this, because otherwise it's just plain robbery.
I expect the whole magazine... Not part of it.
The magazine is always great. However I want the entire issue when I download it... Sitting on a flight with blurred pages defeats the point of downloading to my iPad for a flight. A waste of my time and money. Fix this partial download thing and it's back to 5 stars.
Been a fan for years
My favorite magazine since 2008...good advice and articles. It's maxim for men in their 30's since the 30's.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012$4.99
- November 2012$4.99
- Esquire November 2011$4.99
- February 2013$4.99
- August 2014$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- November 2013$4.99
- January 2014$4.99