Britain's most stylish, sophisticated and substantial men's magazine brand, Esquire is a practical and authoritative guide to getting the best out of life, as well as a sharp, funny and entertaining read for ambitious and adventurous men. Style, culture, sport, cars, girls, gadgets, food, humour, travel – Esquire combines brilliant journalism by Britain's best-known and most respected writers, with award-winning design and photography.
Each month Esquire publishes 1x Esquire magazine for iPhone and iPad.
Twice a year Esquire publishes The Big Black Book, the style manual for successful men.
Take out a 30 day free trial
Choose a subscription and enjoy your free trial of Esquire. If Esquire’s not for you, you can unsubscribe before your trial period ends and no payment will be taken.
3-month subscription for £4.99
6-month subscription for £9.99
1-year subscription for £19.99
- Your subscription will start with the latest available issue, if you do not already own it.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of your 30-day trial, unless you unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours before the trial period expires.
- Your chosen subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires.
- The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
- Turn off subscription auto-renew by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Once the 30-day free trial period has expired, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Please note, when this app upgrades, issues that are older than 12 months will no longer be available.
Download the App for free and then either subscribe to the digital edition or buy single issues.
* Improved functionality
* Enhanced features
* Updated help guides
Ratings and Reviews
But could be better! Request one is to provide full screen view - magazine only, not the red toolbar all the time.
Great app from a great magazine.
You get what you pay for - In a good way!
I am astonished by how many people continue to complain that this app and other magazine apps are not "free." Of course they are; it is the subscription that is not free. Was I disappointed the first time I downloaded an app only to find out the subscription had to be paid for? Sure, but not enough to write a critical review about the app. This is a standard practice, people! As for the subscription itself, it does what it is supposed to do…present a digital copy of the publication. In this case, it is an "interactive replica" which means exactly that--a replica of the magazine with interactive URL's and search functions, etc. It is NOT a special edition of the publication that is formatted especially for a tablet or handheld. These types of subscription are great, but they cost more because it cost more to *produce* them. Learn about what you are buying and you won't be disappointed. Otherwise, this is a quality publication and well worth the subscription price to have it in a digital format. If they had a specially-formatted version, I'd probably be willing to pay more for it as well.
- Hearst Communications, Incorporated
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Hearst Magazines UK
- In-App Purchases
- 3-Month Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $26.99
- 6-Month Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.