By Hearst Magazines UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***30-DAY FREE TRIAL***
NEW ESQUIRE WEEKLY EDITION EXCLUSIVE TO iPad
This app brings to life Esquire’s intelligent, irreverent, and unapologetically masculine content. Swipe it, read it, book it, buy it: with its tight edit, smart content and enhanced functionality, the new interactive Esquire Weekly delivers everything the modern man needs to take on the week and win.
***SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE***
Each month you can look forward to:
1 x Esquire + 4 x Esquire Weekly Editions
Choose a subscription and enjoy your free trial of both Esquire Weekly and Esquire. If Esquire’s not for you, you can unsubscribe before your trial period ends and no payment will be taken.
3-month subscription for £4.99
6-month subscription for £9.99
1-year subscription for £19.99
- Your subscription will start with the latest available issue, if you do not already own it.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of your 30-day trial, unless you unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours before the trial period expires.
- Your chosen subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires.
- The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
- Turn off subscription auto-renew by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Once the 30-day free trial period has expired, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Please note, when this app upgrades, issues that are older than 12 months will no longer be available
Download the App for free and then either subscribe to the digital edition or buy single issues.
What's New in Version 4.51
Added sign in capability for direct digital subscribers.
Thanks for stealing my money Esquire UK!
Purchased one copy of this magazine in which Rihanna appeared last year. I didn't think to check that the issue would be there when I upgraded. I figured, I paid for it, it will be there. Come to find out, it's not. There is no way to restore it either since with the new upgrade you can't restore issues that are more than 12 months old. So basically I rented an issue when I thought I had purchased it. Not happy.
App is not iPhone-friendly. The content is not formatted for small screens.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 4.51
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Magazine Company Ltd
- © Hearst Magazines UK
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire UK$6.99
- Esquire UK - November 2011, by PixelMags$4.99
- Esquire Weekly UK: 2014.16$0.99
- Esquire UK$28.99
- December 2012, by PixelMags$4.99
- Esquire UK: Winter Style Guide$2.99
- February 2012, by PixelMags$4.99
- Esquire UK$13.99
- August 2012, by PixelMags$4.99
- Esquire UK: May 2014$4.99