This Essential Oils Reference Guide for doTERRA® Oils is the new ultimate reference guide in the essential oil space. It has all of the best information vetted from top sources, real oil users, doctors, physicians, and medical professionals!
- We offer convenient smart search that not only lets you search by name but by anything you might be trying to find
- There are hundreds of health, wellness, and medical conditions listed in this essential oil reference guide app specific to each oil, with detailed instructions how to apply and use every oil!
- We have all the latest single and blended doTerra oils available with up-to-date information that is constantly being updated and added upon by our professional team!
- NEW Recipe section with unique recipes for using your oils! Beauty recipes, DIY diffusion blends and more to come!
- Complete catalog of single oils
- Complete catalog of blended oils
- Uses for every single Oil Product!
- Essential Oils Guide also contains application instructions, including information about auricular internal body points, digestive tract, autonomic nervous system, and the nose and olfactory system
This App is the go-to reference guide for personal, professional, and medical essential oil use. If you love essential oils than you’ll love this app!
If you’re enjoying our app we would love to hear from you in the review section!
If you have any questions or suggestions or feel like the app is missing some valuable information we would love to hear from you through email! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This app contains general information but is not meant to be medical advice and should not be treated as such. Please consult with your doctor before starting any medical treatments.
Please note: This app is an unofficial guide designed for informational purposes only. doTERRA® is a registered trademark of doTERRA Holdings, LLC. Cloforce LLC is not affiliated with doTERRA Holdings, LLC.
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Inventory & Recipes needs work
I purchased because this list includes doTERRA brand oils. Wanted to keep inventory at a moments glance. App is ok but it needs work. Hopefully it will be updated and progress as I can see the potential is there. Main issues I have with it are (1) the inventory list does not allow for quantities to be listed. If I have 4 of one oil, I have to put that in the notes for now. It should be available as part of the list without having to go to each individual oil note. (2) Recipe section is very limited. It should contain much more than this, like rollers that can be made for specific ailments or bath salts blends, etc.
The only thing this app provides that I don’t already have for free elsewhere is a list of oils, and like I said before, quantities don’t show in that list. Positive thing with the list is the button to show full bottle or partial. But that is only good for one bottle too. Please try to upgrade this ASAP.
I purchase this app since I've been enjoying your fb feed. I was hoping to find the blend recipes that have been on fb plus more since this was a purchased app. Was also hoping to find these to be searchable by oil. Perhaps some thought for future releases. Seems that the basic knowledge here is not more than doTerra already provides for free. I'm enjoying organizing my list of oils but would like to be able to see items I can use with my list via search by oil. Feel like there is a lot of potential for your app hope to see more in the future to make the purchase worth while.
The do Terra info is accurate enough. Then one reads applications and other items under Charts and realizes that the info was copied from another company’s information. dT doesn’t use Raindrop. Nor do they have blends called Valor, etc. There are so many typos throughout the seemingly accurate areas the app obviously hasn’t been proofread. Not have the oils/blends been updated in a least a year. Pick your company, folks. If you’re going to call yourself the #1 dT app, then make it absolutely that offering. Otherwise, go home.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.