MEGA SALE! 70% OFF ON FULL VERSIONS.
Did you know that only a few percentage of Civil Engineers actually becomes Structural Engineers? Is Structural Design and Analysis really difficult?
If you want to take a step closer to become a Structural Engineer, or at least familiarize yourself with their profession, then this app eStructural will definitely help you Learn and Understand the Concepts behind Structural Design and Analysis of Reinforced Concrete through Clear and Concise use of Formulas and Computations.
eStructural is a Tool-Assisted Manual Structural Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures that uses Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) and SI Unit to design Reinforced Concrete (RC) members like Slabs, Beams, Columns, Footings, Pile caps and Stairs.
- Design One way and Two way slabs
- Design Rectangular and T-beam sections
- Design Short columns with pure axial, axial bending and biaxial bending
- Design Continuous and Isolated footings
- Design Pile caps up to 20 pile configurations
- Design Transversely and Longitudinally supported stairs
- Estimates design sections when certain parameters are not provided
- Show step by step solutions in every design problem
- Export design computation through email
Please like our page at http://facebook.com/easystructural
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.