Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just one touch
• Easy-access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
And as always Esurance Mobile continues to allow you to:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
*Not yet available in all states.
Esurance Web Site Esurance Mobile Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 3.0.9
We've fixed some minor bugs to improve customer experience.
Because we value your feedback, please continue to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes to a reported issue with TouchID
- Fixes to a reported TouchID issue.
- We've also fixed some bugs to improve customer experience.
The app crashes constantly. I can't even log in. I once received a ticket for not having proof of insurance because the app displayed an outdated ID card, and I was unable to log in to update it. I complained months ago.
If you are playing music and open the app it cause the music to skip. Not a big deal in itself, but an indication of poor quality software.
Makes me wonder about the rest of the company if their quality assurance is so poor.
I recommend This car insurance company to anyone who is looking for a good, fair, and respectful staff to help with any questions that they may have. I really do like Esurance! I switched to them from Geico and saved a good amount while doubling my coverage so I can more peace at mind.
Autocapitalize the first letter of your password??
Okay app but why, when I type in my password, would you autocapitalize the first letter. This makes me so annoyed. "Born online and built for the modern world" LOL
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esurance
- © 2015 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.