Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just one touch
• Easy-access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
And as always Esurance Mobile continues to allow you to:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Not yet available in all states.
Esurance Web Site Esurance Mobile Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 3.1.6
We fixed some bugs to improve performance.
We fixed some bugs to improve customer experience.
• An all-new photo claims experience makes it easier than ever to settle your claim
• We’ve also fixed some bugs to improve customer experience
Please note that we cannot reply to your comments in the App Store. If you have any concerns or would like to share feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.
With the way the world is going, technology is the key and I like to control everything on my phone and Esurance is the way for me. I had another insurance company and they were great at the time but I was in a car wreck where I was t-boned because someone ran a stop sign and hit me. Luckily I wasn't hurt to bad just minor soreness from impact. Filed a police report and receive other driver's info. Contacted their insurance company but they didn't answer or respond so I used my own. So my insurance company took care of everything from car repairs, rental, and therapy. I'm thinking my company was going to handle getting the money back from the other driver's company which I believe they did but I was told I might have to owe money for some of it. I had full-coverage so why would I owe. I never been in a wreck with in the 10 years of being with them and my insurance went up. So I let it lapse and it was time for me to renew my tags and I forgot to mention I have a sports car so I had to think fast. I saw a commercial when I went home so I looked into it and what saved my life is I know exactly what I'm paying for, everything can be done through an app, and I can charge things up when I want. The main thing is it's affordable and I was able to get insurance for my car without the fear of breaking the bank or police pulling me over. That's why I'm sticking with Esurance because it was available in my time of need.
I love the app, I love Esurance the only thing that would make it better is a pay now button. I like to make my payments early and last I checked the only way to do it is to call🙄😒 not so great for a company who prides it's self on being mobile friendly
Hate the rates went up and found more coverage for less it I guess it could've been worse since I hadn't had insurance in years along with not having a vehicle. Great for newly insured.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 65.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esurance
- © 2016 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.