Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just one touch
• Easy-access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
And as always Esurance Mobile continues to allow you to:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
*Not yet available in all states.
Esurance Web Site Esurance Mobile Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 3.0.6
We’ve fixed some minor bugs to improve customer experience.
Because we value your feedback, please continue to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you’re not sure you entered the correct password, or concerned that the person next to you is just a bit too curious, we can help! Select to show or hide your password when logging in for added clarity/security.
- Accept important policy documentation right from the app!
- Customers in OH, MD, RI, and SD can now use their digital ID card as official proof of insurance.
Not very useful
Downloaded and tried to use to update my future policy but got a message to call a toll free number. What is the point of this app then? Then about five minutes after I closed the app I got an alert saying my version of the app is out of date, which I had just downloaded. Checked the App Store for updates and nothing. Not a good start.
Password is displayed when fingerprint ID is used
I was not pleased when I used the fingerprint ID to sign in and saw my password displayed. Biometric security is supposed to increase the level of security, not display the password for anyone who happens to be watching. This bug needs fixing.
Don't trust to pay policy
I paid my policy twice through the app. After the first payment did not apply I got notice of late payment with charges for being late. Thinking it was me I again paid through the app confirming again that it took it. Now I'm on hold because esurance cancelled my policy. Nice app I'm never using it again. Horrible.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esurance
- © 2015 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.