Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just one touch
• Easy-access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
And as always Esurance Mobile continues to allow you to:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
*Not yet available in all states.
Esurance Web Site Esurance Mobile Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 3.1.7
•Esurance Mobile now fully supports iOS10. Upgrade to iOS today to enjoy the best Esurance Mobile experience.
•Now supports 3D Touch. Force Touch the Esurance App icon and get quick access to your insurance card.
We fixed some bugs to improve performance.
We fixed some bugs to improve customer experience.
Please note that we cannot reply to your comments in the App Store. If you have any concerns or would like to share feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No longer a mobile app?
Latest updates have made the mobile app a frustrating experience in trying to view your policy info ir anything else. All it does is pop up a page that says you need to update your browser, IExplorer, Chrome, etc. if I wanted to use a browser, I would be using a smartphone. Will have to rely on desktop until you really have a mobile app.
proof of insurance although not "legit"
I autopay all the time so I can't judge the payment function but I love that I can access my insurance card thru the app at all times. but I don't think it's as legit as a paper copy btw.
The service is better than the app
The app always closes when you're in the middle of something and needs to have notifications on. But when you call and speak with someone they are incredibly helpful.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 72.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esurance
- © 2016 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.