Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just one touch
• Easy-access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
And as always Esurance Mobile continues to allow you to:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
*Not yet available in all states.
Esurance Web Site Esurance Mobile Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 3.0.7
- Fixes to a reported TouchID issue.
- We've also fixed some bugs to improve customer experience.
Because we value your feedback, please continue to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve fixed some minor bugs to improve customer experience.
Whether you’re not sure you entered the correct password, or concerned that the person next to you is just a bit too curious, we can help! Select to show or hide your password when logging in for added clarity/security.
Upgraded and now touch id doesn't work. Information comes and goes for open claims. Sometimes it's there and others it's not anymore.
Touch ID Now Doesn't Work.
So I guess fixing the Touch ID problem means disabling it completely? Plus passwords still show up on the screen instead of being concealed.
TouchID does not work
App is fine but no point to the Touch ID if it doesn't work.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esurance
- © 2015 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.