Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just one touch
• Easy-access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
And as always Esurance Mobile continues to allow you to:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Not yet available in all states.
Esurance Web Site Esurance Mobile Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- Accept important policy documentation right from the app!
- Customers in OH, MD, RI, and SD can now use their digital ID card as official proof of insurance.
We review all feedback, so tell us what you think at email@example.com.
- Now, logging into your policy could never be easier! Get quick and secure access to your policy with Touch ID (available for supported devices only). We’ve also fixed some bugs to improve your experience.
- Updated to fix issues related to recent reports of app crashing.
Not helpful at all
If I could give this app 0 stars, I would. This is a good for nothing app. I was given a ticket for being an uninsured driver because I still hadn't gotten my paper ID card after the previous one expired. The cop would have accepted the digital version, but when I selected "ID card" on the app, it said it couldn't show it and I had to call Esurance. So now I have to go to court to prove I had insurance coverage. Do NOT waste your time with this. I bet all it's good for is accepting payments (big surprise).
Good for your insurance card only
The app is good if you want to have your insurance card on your phone. Otherwise forget it. I tried to update my garage and mailing address multiple times and the app times out then crashes. Pretty much a useless iPhone app.
I hate having to skim through old policies to find my current one. Its confusing even for me and i'm a nerd
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esurance
- © 2014 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.