ETABS Cloud Viewer
By Computers and Structures, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ETABS® Cloud Viewer is a companion app to the desktop version of the building analysis and design program, ETABS. The app allows users to view their ETABS models and analysis results directly from a smartphone or tablet. It enables engineers and managers on the go to make quick, collaborative, and informed decisions about a building project from anywhere in the world. Users can assess the geometry and behavior of ETABS models by viewing plan, elevation, and extruded views, as well as mode shapes, structural deformations, and force diagrams produced by any number of loading conditions, including wind and earthquake. A CSI Cloud account is required to use the ETABS® Cloud Viewer.
Application / Usage:
• View mode shapes, structural deformations and force diagrams produced by various loading conditions, including wind and earthquake
• Project managers for making quick, collaborative decisions on building structures
• Structural engineers who want to study the behavior of a building model, such as viewing the period of a building
• Access plan, elevation and 3D views of ETABS models from anywhere in the world
• Animate mode shapes in 3D
• SAP2000 Cloud Viewer
• A model previously uploaded to the cloud using the CSI Cloud Explorer
• 3D model
• Mode shapes
• Structure deformations
• Force diagrams for moment, shear, and torsion
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Computers and Structures, Inc.
- 2017 © Computers and Structures, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.