By OmniG Software Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A mobile fantasy adventure game with immersive 3D graphics! Stunning character design and scenes throughout seven distinct game chapters, along with a great many challenges, this mythical themed adventure game will bring you to a whole new world of mobile gaming experience!
Since the beginning of time in the world of Elysia, the Gods of Light and Shadow have waged a war known as the War of Eternal Succession. Every one hundred years the Gods of Light and Darkness choose a single female champion who must search for seven holy artifacts known as the Queens Raiment. The champion who finds the artifacts first is crowned Queen of Elysia and rules in favor of her Gods.
If the Champion of Light prevails, then Elysia is granted 100 years of peace, prosperity and bounty.
Should the Champion of Shadow triumph, Elysia is plunged into 100 years of darkness and destruction and creatures of shadow run unchecked throughout the land causing fear, havoc and terror at the whim of their dark ruler.
Once again the Gods have called upon their champions to contest for rulership of Elysia. Our story begins as the Champion of Light begins her perilous quest, facing a land held in the grip of darkness for 200 years.
* The most advanced 3D graphics for mobile games
* Real-time first-person 3D view
* Superb character design
* Magnificent game level design
* Extraordinary music and sound effect
* Fun and challenging game play
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Double-clicking "ENTER" button on virtual T-PAD to pick up items sometimes is sticky and does not work on old iOS devices. This problem is fixed.
2. Double-clicking "DOWN" button on virtual T-PAD to turnaround sometimes is sticky and does not work on old iOS devices. This problem is fixed.
3. Memory leaks happen when an evil character is killed. The system resources is not released when it is not needed, which may cause run-out-memory issue on certain old iOS device. This problem is fixed.
4. Few improvements on game interface.
Not worth it!
This game is nothing but a "Piece of luh-suh!" In other words, don't waste your money or your time downloading this app. the screenshots look good, but the game is garbage. The people who made this game have no idea what a REAL old school rpg game is. You are better off replaying "The Quest" or buying an expansion pack for it.
Its fun, takes a little bit to get used to, but addicting. The controls arn't that difficult
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Seller: OmniG Software Inc.
- © OmniG Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.