Eternalbum, a smarter way to organize, secure, edit and share you photos in a single app.
*:._.:*~*:._.:*~Organize with style*:._.:*~*:._
- Stylish individual album layout with customizable album cover and album background
- unique 3D browsing experience
- Play slideshow
*:._.:*~*:._.:*~ Security *:._.:*~*:._.:*~
- Set up an auto lock with password to protect your photos from preying eyes.
- Set up pass lock for each album.(Add-on needed)
- Set up a decoy password in case an annoying person insists to see your photos. Fake contents (photos in your local library) will be presented when accessed with a decoy password. (Add-on needed)
- Capture intruder's photo whenever an incorrect password or a decoy password is entered.(Same add-on as above)
- Unlike most photo editor apps, Eternalbum keeps edited photo's original size. (Add-on needed, otherwise high resolution size)
- Provides auto enhancement, contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness adjustment, rotation, flip, crop tools and awesome tools like color accent and horizontal straighten tools.
- Real time adjustments.
- Edit with ease - simple gestures
- Dozens free and cool filters.
- Undo at anytime
- Unique colour-based searching function.
- Search history
*:._.:*~Import from local and socials*:._.:*~
- Import photos from Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Photos, tumblr, flickr, local library, other apps, and camera.
*:._.:*~*:._.Export / share photos*:._.:*~*:.
- Share photos on Facebook, Google Photos, Twitter, tumblr, flickr, Yandex.Disk and Dropbox.
- Send photos via email
- Send photos to computer with iTunes file sharing
- Export to Air print
Q: Where can I find the app settings.
A: Tap top-left Eternalbum icon to enter settings.
Q: How can I move photos?
A: 1. move photos inside same album: long-press photo and drag-drop it. 2. move photos to a different album: inside sharing photos, "to other album".
Q: Why people can still see some of my photos with a decoy password?
A: The photos presented when accessed with decoy password are not the photos you saved in Eternalbum but in local Photos app.
Q: How can I backup all my photos saved in Eternalbum?
A: You can backup your Eternalbum app with iTunes, your photos will be backed-up with the app.
- add supports to more photo formats
- fixed freezing while importing photos
- fixed UI for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
So far I love this app and all it's features. My only complaint that I would LOVE to see added (and most similar apps have this same issue) is when you are uploading pictures to an album, it would be super helpful to have those marked as "saved" so that when you go back to upload more pictures into the same album you will know which ones have already been uploaded. Also if this gave you an option to delete the original from the photo album would be nice too. Otherwise I'll really like the layout, password word protect option, and the photo editor options. For the most part, I'd say it's nearly perfect.
Pretty cool so far...
I've only had this app for one day and I'm finding it very very easy to figure out. I understand that I can delete the photos in the camera roll and they will remain in my albums in Eternalbum - that's a HUGE plus in helping conserve my iPad storage usage and neaten up my camera roll. I only wish I could access my photos in Eternalbum from other apps...but I doubt that is possible. The ad that keeps popping up is aggravating so I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing more space...for the space, yes, but also to get rid of that (Grrrrrr) nuisance ad! Anyway, so far, so good. I like what I see of this app and will probably use it a lot. Good job!
Great app to store images!
I tried out the app first week and immediately fell in love with it! Super fast to navigate and use first time. I mainly bought this app to organize my photos in folders better than what the iPhone camera roll can offer and it does the job perfectly! The interface is great and many opportunities to gain free storage. By the time in the 4th week of using it I ran out of storage and decided to buy the Premium version for only $6.99! It's a great price for unlimited storage, a security lock, and more!
- Jiang Deng
- 47.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Denne Design & Consulting
- In-App Purchases
- Eternalbum Premium $6.99
- Upgrade Base Storage to 3000 $1.99
- Editor Exports Photos with Original Size $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.