By Galvanized Brands LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Too busy to count calories? Fed up with complicated diet programs that are impossible to follow?
Join the food revolution and download the new Eat This, Not That! app!
Based on the best-selling book series, this new app provides thousands of simple food swaps,
keeps track of the foods you eat, and uses GPS to guide you toward healthy meals—no matter
where you are! Now it’s even easier to lose all the weight you want without sacrificing your
favorite foods. The Eat This, Not That! app is the weight-loss coach that’s always by your side,
riding shotgun when you pull up to your local chain restaurant and shopping alongside you in the
aisles of the supermarket.
With the newly developed Eat This, Not That! food spectrum, the new app provides instant
feedback on your diet. Simply locate a healthy meal, “check in” to the foods you eat, and monitor
the real-time progress as the pounds melt away. Losing weight has never been easier!
EAT THIS, NOT THAT! PREMIUM CONTENT
• Discover simple food swaps that save you hundreds of calories
• Choose from great meals at your favorite restaurant, fast food chain or supermarket—all hand
picked by our editors.
• See the best and worst foods in America
• Use the map view to quickly find meals around you and filter them based on your personal
• Tag foods as “favorites” for faster check-ins
• Let the app suggest new “Eat This” foods based on what you like
• Record and chart your weight change
• Monitor your weight-loss progress with an easy-to-read graph
I like that it has recipes and tips for things I might like. However, they actually cut out a few restaurants from the last app. and didn't even add any new ones. I paid $5 for the same app. as last year's, except fewer restaurants and couple new recipes
The older version of this app is so much better than this one and you can still purchase it so don't waste your money on this app! This app is limited and so not worth $4.99..
Wished I could get my money back, I guess if I only ate the (very limited) food they recommend it would work. Going to stay with Weight watchers.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Jan 11, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Galvanized Brands LLC
- © Galvanized Brands LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.