The ETOPS application features a graphical (moving, if a valid GPS signal is available) map
(provided by Google, no aviation map) with the option to plot a route from aviation waypoints and display circles based on (a user selectable) ETOPS range.
The application also supports background updating and notifications when leaving/entering an ETOPS range and when abeam an ETP.
Some other features:
- Display of HLA NAT Tracks based on actual OTS information
- Flight tracking option (autonomously, including detection of Off Block, Take off, Landing and On Block times.
- Export of flight(s) and track(s) (GPX Format)
- Bluetooth GPS Support
- Weather overlay like Sigmets/Wind/Turbulence/Significant weather charts
- Computed position based on Speed/Track and user configurable position id GPS is not available.
- Dynamic ETP calculation.
- NOTAM / WX summery if a route is created
- Visible NOTAM / SIGMET area's on the MAP.
Although the application has the ETOPS options in it, it does not require these settings to be used, so it can also be used for other form of flights besides ETOPS flights!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Some minor updates/fixes
- Possible app crash when selecting a tracked flight
- US Notams now supported
- Changed Ruler to show True Track and distance
- Changed the wind block (when there is a route) to include ETOPS alternates
- Some other tweaks and improvements under the hood.
- Martin Groesbeek
- 132.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 M Groesbeek
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.