The ETwater mobile app gives you insights into your landscape water use and highlights the amount of water you could be saving. ETwater takes the guesswork out of planning and costs for maintaining a healthy lawn, garden, or backyard.
• Easily map your landscape preferences by selecting your plants on a satellite image of your yard.
• Add detail by setting the plant and sprinkler types, degree of shade and more.
• See the difference in the amount of water that Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, and Turf actually need.
• See how much water you can save per day, week, month or year.
• Explore making changes to your yard or landscape and instantly see the impact on expected water use.
Stop wasting water, and see what happens when you apply only the amount your plants need to stay healthy. The ETwater app also includes an ability to sign up to the Smartest Sprinkler Service. The service is weather, climate, and location sensitive, and automatically adjusts water needs and schedules based on ongoing changes to the environment.
ETwater can convert most existing traditional sprinkler systems and timers to a smart, intelligent watering system. There may be no need to replace heavy equipment or other hardware. We bring smart home technology to the outside of your home or business. Welcome to the smart outdoors.
• Hints to help you along while you use the app (just wait a few seconds whenever you're unsure and a hint will display).
• Magnifier so you can see what's under your finger as you're drawing.
• ETwater smart controller installation instructions now optimized for iPhone and iPad.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app needs to improve, if you can add QuickDraw for existing users , that will be awesome app. Thank you
We are in SoCal and recently upgraded some of our landscape with drought-tolerant plants, keeping what was left or survived the heavy watering restrictions. Unity has helped us better understand the watering needs of our mixed yard and has helped us find a happy balance so we are maintaining what we have without overwatering or unnecessarily watering. It's been awesome!
Great way to see how much water I could be saving instead of wasting!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.