By Water Closet Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Consider Euchre! the ultimate iPhone Euchre game. Whether you are traveling or looking for a way to kill a few minutes, you will love this classic game—the same game played at countless get-togethers and parties. Euchre! will increase your Euchre playing skills, and will be the game you just can't do without.
You will love navigating the multiple screens with the simple sweep of a finger. Adjust the speed and difficulty from Euchre!'s startup screen. The game table screen is simplistic and user friendly. Sweep your finger left to see the cards played on the last trick. Sweep your finger right to view the four players' last hand. Euchre! gives the user the popular option to hang the dealer.
- Game restore
- Hang the dealer
- Go alone
- Multiple computer skill levels
- Computer speed adjustments
- Intuitive game board design
- Score keeping
- Two Deck Modes: America and Australia
- If you find yourself getting annoyed with the computer's "playing logic" try increasing the computers' skill level from the options menu. The computer will make more intelligent choices as the skill level increases.
- If you have any suggestions or complaints that you would like to let Water Closet Games know about click the "Euchre! Support" link below and it will take you to our contact page where you can leave us a message.
What's coming in the next release?
What's New in Version 2.6
Now works with iOS9 on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
For the most part it's good...
It's pretty good and simple, although it's not correct sometimes. For example, you have to follow suit, there's no reneges. When I put down right, nobody had left, so it had to have been in the kitty correct? Well, the next trick somebody put down left. That's a renege, because right is the same suit as left in euchre. Also it tells me I'm not following suit when I am. It's simple euchre, but incorrect.
AI Partner is Useless at times
I don't know about all of you, but if I call trump, I generally have more than just the right bower. I mean, my AI partner literally had nothing but the right bower and called trump, ruining my loaner. Partner then trumped in with their right, and led a friggen 9 back! So frustrating. Even when partner has other trump to call on, they almost always trump in with a bower (regardless of if it was necessary) then lead back a low non- trump card. What the heck, man?
Like it but...
Game itself is fine, except that I find it strange that when the East/West dealer is forced to call it, they always have a decent hand. The flipping part at the top is really annoying. There must be another way.