By Water Closet Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Consider Euchre! the ultimate iPhone Euchre game. Whether you are traveling or looking for a way to kill a few minutes, you will love this classic game—the same game played at countless get-togethers and parties. Euchre! will increase your Euchre playing skills, and will be the game you just can't do without.
You will love navigating the multiple screens with the simple sweep of a finger. Adjust the speed and difficulty from Euchre!'s startup screen. The game table screen is simplistic and user friendly. Sweep your finger left to see the cards played on the last trick. Sweep your finger right to view the four players' last hand. Euchre! gives the user the popular option to hang the dealer.
- Game restore
- Hang the dealer
- Go alone
- Multiple computer skill levels
- Computer speed adjustments
- Intuitive game board design
- Score keeping
- Two Deck Modes: America and Australia
- If you find yourself getting annoyed with the computer's "playing logic" try increasing the computers' skill level from the options menu. The computer will make more intelligent choices as the skill level increases.
- If you have any suggestions or complaints that you would like to let Water Closet Games know about click the "Euchre! Support" link below and it will take you to our contact page where you can leave us a message.
What's coming in the next release?
What's New in Version 2.5
Euchre! making your life a little more efficient one card at a time. Once enabled, a new option called "Auto-Play" in the Game Options section will automatically play a card for you if it is the only card in your hand that is playable.
This one's for you Dersh.. Happy Birthday:)
I've played a few computer euchre games and this is the best one i've encountered over the years. The AI is predictable, but not in a way that ruins the game; the cards are the cards. I would love to see your partner AI become a tad more intelligent, in the sense that it "notices" what you play and takes a cue from that.
The one thing that bugs me is that after 80 games i still cannot determine the rotation for dealer after a game ends; the AI always seems to get the deal no matter if i win or lose, and it doesn't seem to follow any logic I can discern. Overall, recommended!
Very we'll put together game. Hopefully some sounds can be added - maybe done achievements. But AI plays well and us predicable.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adam Fletcher
- © 2013 Adam Fletcher
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.