By A Star Software LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Until now, Euchre has been limited to 2-dimensional play. It's time to take your Mac Euchre experience into the 3rd dimension with Euchre 3D.
Euchre 3D raises the bar on graphics and interactivity in card games, using the best technology the Mac has to offer to give a simple, fun, and beautiful experience.
Euchre 3D was created by long-time euchre lovers and our passion for the game shows. Whether you're addicted, with a 24-card deck in your back pocket, or just enjoy a casual game, Euchre 3D is your new Mac card-game of choice.
• OpenGL powered 3D graphics
• Player achievements for endless fun
• Challenging and competitive artificial-intelligence opponents
• Realistic card-table look and feel
• Game statistics
• Automatic game saving
• Simple tutorial to help beginners get in the game fast
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Bug fixes for Retina display
Great game, but needs improvement
Love the game. Plays well, but I see a couple of problems with it.
1. When trump has been played and your partner has trump remaining (let's say the right has been played and they have the left and Ace or King), instead of going back to trump and drawing out what could possibly be the last trump in your opponents hand, they inevitably go off suit. This almost always seems to lead to getting trumped by your opponent and prevents your team from having a chance to claim all of the tricks - which would likely happen if they led the left. It even happens on a loner - this drives me nuts.
2. Three things with auto play. a. If the team "in the barn" has gotten its three tricks to get its point, it should autoplay the last two since they don't matter. b. Not sure why trump can't be auto played. If the computer knows there are no other trump out there, then autoplay the remainder of the hand. c. It would be great if it would autoplay when you only have one card of a suit in your hand and that suit was led. Kind of a pain to have to play the card when you aren't given any other options.
The changes I mentioned above could really help speed play and make the game play more like it does in real life, but right now, it's the closest thing to it going, so I'll take it.
you ruined it
Cannot stand it when my partner bids with a 10 and a Q or some othr ridiculous hand - what did you do with this game? This kind of thing happens TOO often. And another complaint - I get 4 and 5 9's and 10's a majority of the hands. This game used to be fun - now it's just frustrating. I yell at my MAC when I should yell at the programmer - I have the partner set up as Conservative - supposed to be the way real people play - if that is so - I would ditch the real person and never want them for a partner again.
Please fix this -it used to be fun!
AGAIN - you ruined it. Please get someone who knows and loves to play Euchre to edit this program and make it right. I have changed the options, trying to find a reasonable one - and still the idiot partner trumps my Aces, bids with ONE trump when the pick up card is a Jack, and I have to pick it up and play. IDIOT GAME. I think I have had enough
Garbage (Words from a REAL Euchre player)
The only thing good about this game is that you only have to press about 2 buttons to get a game started and going. It's not fast enough for one, makes you hesitate for 2 seconds or so before you select your card (which for us who play often, is blasphemy). ALSO, computer NEVER LEADS TRUMP when you name him, which makes the game WORTHLESS. I just ordered up my parter who turned up an Ace of Hearts. He won first trick with an offsuit Ace, then led 10 of clubs. I NAMED HEARTS. He had the Ace he picked up, and a 9 of trump. Anyone that remotely knows what they are doing in Euchre knows that that's just ridiculous. I am upset I spent money on this and want my money back. I RARELY PAY FOR APPS AND THIS IS WHY. SOMEONE MAKES A GARBAGE APP AND GETS PAID FOR IT. BLASPHEMY.
1-Star to offset all the 5's. All the 5's are definitely not experienced Euchre players. BEWARE. Just go to yahoo.