The successor to the highly acclaimed Editors’ Choice-winning game Euclidean Lands is here!
Euclidean Skies combines marvellous architecture and turn-based movements to create a beautiful world with mind-bending puzzles.
The game’s focus is on shifting and rotating, challenging you to think about the breathtaking structures from multiple viewpoints at once.
When using the spectacular AR* mode, fantastic castles will float in your living room, right in front of you.
Twist and turn the architecture to outmaneuver enemies and guide the heroine to the exits of 40 elegant levels.
Designed for all ages, Euclidean Skies evokes the feelings of a physical toy, where the joy lies in the act of play. While it’s possible to play the game with efficiency in mind, playing around with different shapes and forms, without the pressure of solving a level, can be truly satisfying too.
● 40 hand-crafted levels with mind-bending puzzles
● Fierce boss fights
● Beautiful AR mode
● Special achievements for ambitious players
● Skip-a-level option for impatient players
● iCloud sync across all your devices
*The augmented reality mode can be switched on and off, at any point, without interrupting the user experience.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad, regret spending the money
The gameplay is jerky
The controls aren’t intuitive.
The difficulty comes not from dynamics but instead from overcoming bad design.
It is gorgeous. I wish I had the opp to play this for free and avoid it.
Beautiful graphics; frustrating controls
The graphics are well done, and the AR mode is neat. But the controls are incredibly frustrating. It’s almost totally a guessing game as to what blocks will rotate, and in which direction. This makes solving a puzzle very unrewarding, since it feels like I just got there by chance.
Novel Concept, Beautiful Visuals, Horrible controls and camera
It is hard to rotate blocks. Ruins the whole experience
- kunabi brother GmbH
- 348.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © kunabi brother & miro straka
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.