By Eamonn Bates Europe Public Affairs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EUenergy brings EU energy and climate statistics to life!
Gain key insights about the European energy system through interactive and easy-to-use visual representations of statistical data. EUenergy will keep you informed about the policy debate on energy and climate issues across the EU and its Member States.
• Touch, swipe and pinch any graph to reveal all its secrets
• Understand Europe’s gas infrastructure with an interactive map
• Track progress against targets over time
• Compare Member States’ performance across a range of indicators
• Dig deep into a particular Member State’s profile
• Access Energy Post articles for incisive analyses about the broader energy and climate debates
• Greenhouse gas emissions
• Greenhouse gas emissions per sector
• CO2 per capita
• Carbon GDP intensity
• Energy mix
• Electricity mix
• Renewables in transport
• Gas infrastructure (map)
• Gas imports
• Gas consumption
• Gas production
• Electricity price
EUenergy is a joint initiative between Energy Post and Shell (Belgian Shell SA). Its aim is to create a practical tool that will be of value to the energy and climate policy debates across the EU.
EUenergy is developed by Eamonn Bates Europe, which provides effective, innovative public affairs solutions for organisations wishing to interact with Brussels-EU.
For any feedback about the App, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Belgian Shell SA and Energy Post
What's New in Version 1.2.0
The App has been updated to include the latest Eurostat data
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eamonn Bates Europe Public Affairs SA/NV
- © 2015 Belgian Shell SA and Energy Post
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.