Eufy Home - Live Well. Live Smart. Control your Eufy smart home devices from anywhere.
You can also share Eufy smart home devices with family members, so everyone can set their own personal preferences for each device.
How to use EufyHome:
- Registering your account: After downloading the app, create and register an account with your Email address. (Or directly log in with your EufyLife account)
- Adding devices: Open the EufyHome app and follow the intuitive setup procedure to pair new devices with your smartphone. If a device has already been setup by another family member, you can request control access to operate that device from that family member.
- Using devices: After successfully pairing the new device, it will show up in the device list. Simply tap the icon you wish to use and start enjoying the Eufy smart home experience.
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: eufylife.com
• Facebook: @EufyOfficial
We have updated the EufyHome app to deliver a better experience.
- With our newly updated app design, EufyHome v2.0 brings a better user and visual experience
What's your most wanted feature? Tell us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
My app won’t work after last update.
Won’t reconfigure my light bulb after last update. Light setup configuration won’t move onto the next screen after entering users WiFi password. “Almost done” won’t show even after I try manually connecting to network.
I end up reinstalling app, and now it works!
App broken on iPhone X
The latest update to the app open with an end user license agreement screen. Unfortunately, iPhone X users cannot progress beyond this screen, as the I Accept button is hidden from their view.
UPDATE: The developer fixed this. App works now.
We are sorry for this App issue and it has been solved.Could you please update your EufyHome app to the latest version(V1.8.3) and try again?
You can also get instant help with these ways:
1.Chat with us in EufyHome app
3.Tel: +1988 7973 [US]Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00 [PT]
Almost 5 stars
I would rate this 5 star if they allowed the “flow” option to be a “default state”. Since it isn’t an option, I always have to switch it to FLOW manually and it’s a pain. Seems like an easy software update could fix this but they haven’t yet :(
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 93.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Power Mobile Life, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.