By Philipp Legner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Eureka is a magazine published annually since 1939 by 'The Archimedeans', the Cambridge University Mathematical Society. It is one of the oldest recreational mathematics publications in the World.
This is the first digital issue with many of the best articles reprinted. Authors include Stephen Hawking, Paul Dirac, Stephen Wolfram, Roger Penrose, Paul Erdős.
• 25 Articles
• Problems, Book Reviews and additional content
• Interactivity: Videos, slideshows, web content and more
• Browser view for easy access to all articles
• Favourites bar
• Horizontal and vertical designs
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Talking to Computers | Stephen Wolfram
• Pentaplexity | Sir Roger Penrose
• Squared Squares | Philipp Kleppmann
• Tricky Teacups | Vito Videtta
• Surface Differences Matter! | Arran Fernandez
• Pi in Fours | John Conway and Michael Guy
• Order in Randomness | Maithra Raghu
• Consecutive Integers | Paul Erdős
• The Logic of Logic | Zoe Wyatt
• Stein’s Paradox | Richard J Samworth
• Optimal Card Shuffling | Martin Mellish
• Harmonic Game Theory | Blanche Descartes
• Mathematics in Wartime | G H Hardy
• Hopes and Fears | Paul Dirac
• Quantum Gravity | Stephen Hawking
• Multiverses | Georg Ellis
• Primes and Particles | Jack Williams
• M-Theory, Duality and Art | David Berman
• Glacier Dynamics | Indranil Banik and Justas Dauparas
• Archimedes | Tom Körner
I really like this app, thank you for all the great articles.