You who have a healthcare insurance at Euro Accident and a Mobile BankID can manage your appointments, submit your deductible payment and file a claim. You can also quickly get in touch with a doctor online at simple diagnoses via our E-care service.
In the app you can:
• View you and your family's insurance.
• Get a medical assessment and advice via telephone from one of our nurses and the first appointment with one of our healthcare providers when necessary.
• If you need more appointments with a healthcare provider, we issue tickets that you use to book upcoming appointments within the app.
• You can also quickly get in touch with a doctor online for consultation at simple diagnoses via our E-care service.
• View the status of your cases.
• Submit your deductible payment via Swish or bank card.
• Get a detailed view of your appointments including information on who to see and their location (view on a map).
• You can also rebook or cancel upcoming appointments.
File a claim
• Submit receipts for incurred expenses you wish to get reimbursed for.
- Adjusted E-care flow.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Euro Accident Health & Care Insurance AB
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Euro Accident Health & Care Insurance AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.