Euro Train Simulator
By Highbrow Interactive
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Euro Train Simulator is a very well constructed game for Android that puts players in the front seat of the most popular commercial trains around." – AndroidAppsReview.com
Euro Train Simulator is the first in a planned series of high-quality, feature-rich railroad simulation games covering every major destination in the world. Featuring an intuitive, easy to use interface, the game lets users play Career Mode to accomplish each scenario and unlock new trains and routes. Career accomplishments are featured on a leader board. On the other hand, Quick Mode lets you choose the train, route, source and destination stations, weather and the time of the day for the simulation.
- NEW: Tier 3 Added: Now drive from Paris-Gare Du Lyon (France) to Milano Centrale (Italy)
- NEW: 3 unlockable trains + 2 free trains + 2 exclusive trains for purchase
- Massive UI redesign
- Many new Options and personalizable preferences added
1. Weather : Clear, Overcast, Fog, Rain and Thunderstorm
2. Time: 9:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00
3. Signal: For ease of understanding, Euro Train Simulator currently uses the UK railway signalling, with Green, Single Yellow and Red lights.
4. People: Animated passengers, from all walks of life, waiting at the station.
5. Stations: The stations were designed keeping the authentic modern German railway stations in mind. The likeness is uncanny.
6. Types of trains: Euro Train Simulator currently features 10 unique types of trains, ranging from Bombardier trains to super fast inter-city expresses.
7. Sound design has been carefully created. More realistic sound, produced with the help of experts, is coming in the one of the next few updates.
8. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Indoor, Overhead, God's Eye, Reverse, Signal Camera Angle and one customisable angle.
9. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus.
Thank you for your continued support. To suggest features and report issues, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.1
1. Tier 3 now working on lower-spec devices (you might have to close all other running apps)
2. Asset bundle links changed to a faster hosting server
3. UI changes
4. Additional trains now playable
5. Fog issue corrected
6. Performance enhancements
7. Scenario Debriefing XP Meter fixed
If you are facing quality issues, please go to Options -> Download Manager and press "delete assets", and re-download fresh assets.
If Tier 3 doesn't open on your device, you might have to close all other running apps and try again. We will optimize it further in the upcoming update.
Fun, but a bit overwhelming.
Lots of stuff going on in the HUD at all times. Directions also aren't extremely clear. I reckon for someone that actually knows a bit about conducting a locomotive, this is a piece of cake (not for me). And for someone that knows a bit about piloting a plane, the same principle applies (this is me). I just think there should be less stuff going on with the HUD. Or maybe even an "Advanced" mode of sorts, that'll have all of that information wherein a "Easy" mode wouldn't.
Nonetheless it is fun, trying to time everything and be proactive instead of reactive. Good works, development team!
Nice train simulator
I like this game a lot. The graphics are crisp and clear. Many train sims are spoiled by unrealistic pop-ups. Trees just pop up out of nowhere. Buildings just pop up out of nowhere. There's none of that here. Well done, app developer!
And you can't just mindlessly drive the train. You've got to pay attention if you want a good score. That's a good thing. As others have mentioned, the ads are a bit much. That's why I rated this app 4 stars, and not 5. The developer should consider offering a paid app without ads.
I find this to be an enjoyable and realistic train driving simulator and all but it could use some improvements. There is one thing that I and a lot of users would most likely enjoy if it where added in, a free play mode. What I mean by this is a mode where there are no objectives to complete and where the user can drive freely. Other than that I do like going on missions and completing objectives but a free play mode will be a very cool addition and I hope to see it in a future update. Thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 132 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Highbrow Interactive Private Limited
- © Highbrow Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tier 2$0.99
- Tier 3$0.99
- Additional Train 1$0.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Additional Train 12$0.99