The EuroBLECH 2018 App is the official mobile show guide for the 25th International Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition which takes place from 23 – 26 October 2018 in Hanover, Germany. EuroBLECH is a barometer depicting the latest technological trends in the industry and for almost fifty years, it has been serving the sheet metal working industry as their leading international trade exhibition.
Some 1,550 exhibitors from forty countries will put an impressive range of machines, tools and systems live on display, across eight exhibition halls.
The EuroBLECH iPhone App is an offline database of all exhibitors, events and services at EuroBLECH 2018. The App also offers an interactive map, a location finder function and a bookmark function for saving exhibitors and products.
It will also be possible to export exhibitor data to your own iPhone address book. The App will be automatically updated when re-opened.
Wherever you are - the EuroBLECH App is the ideal way to prepare your visit to EuroBLECH 2018. Compatible as of iOS 9.0. NB: Data size approx. 60 MB; Wifi connection is recommended for the download.
- Interactive map of the exhibition halls
- Database of all exhibitors, products, events and services
- Bookmark exhibitors, products and events
- Export address data into your own iPhone address book
- Online visitor ticket registration
- Online Ticket Shop
- Forward your visit report
Updated for 2018 exhibition. Push notifications enabled.
- Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd
- 98 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.