Read this leading heart failure journal while on the move. EJHF brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Reviews, Research Articles, Editorials, Letters, and more. Enjoy a new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in heart failure research, diagnosis and treatment:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when each new issue is available
- Download articles and issues for offline reading
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues or students
- Share figures or tables via email
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to European Journal of Heart Failure can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. European Journal of Heart Failure subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
The latest version offers an entirely enhanced browsing and reading experience with:
- Access to multiple journals from one society (where applicable)
- Access to back files through search which supports discovery of all content available as HTML across all the journals in the app
- Access to articles available via virtual issues
- Access to request permission to reuse content (via CCC)
- Support for MathJax rendering library (where applicable)
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest articles available via early view or as accepted articles
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- European Journal of Heart Failure (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.