European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading inorganic chemistry journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Papers, Short Communications, and Microreviews from the entire spectrum of inorganic, organometallic, bioinorganic, and solid-state chemistry.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in inorganic chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Supports background downloads so you’ll always have the newest content available, even offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- “Scrubber” tool makes it easy to navigate within an issue
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (52 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $899.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $899.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 2.0.2125
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Improved visual distinction between abstract text and article text.
- Improved user interface on Saved Articles page on iPhone.
- New icons added for supporting documents in articles.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 12, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2125
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.