European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading inorganic chemistry journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Papers, Short Communications, and Microreviews from the entire spectrum of inorganic, organometallic, bioinorganic, and solid-state chemistry.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in inorganic chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Supports background downloads so you’ll always have the newest content available, even offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- “Scrubber” tool makes it easy to navigate within an issue
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry publishes Microreviews, Full Papers, and Short Communications from the entire spectrum of
- inorganic chemistry
- coordination chemistry
- organometallic chemistry
- metals in medicince
- bioinorganic chemistry
- supramolecular chemistry and
- solid state chemistry.
Microreviews are highly focused overviews on a clearly defined topic presenting the salient results succinctly, embedded in the background and future prospects of the subject. The Short Communications are brief reports on results of high significance and urgency. At regular intervals the journal publishes an issue with papers clustered around a topical theme of importance in inorganic chemistry. These highly popular “Cluster Issues” are welcomed alike by experts and newcomers to the field, not only to introduce the topic but also to show its important future direction.
The European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry is a society journal of 14 European chemical societies, which arose from the amalgamation of their 11 national journals to provide an international platform of high-quality inorganic chemistry. It ranks among the leading journals in this discipline.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (52 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $899.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $899.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 3.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2132
- Size: 46.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.