By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
European Urology Journals
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in urology. European Urology, European Urology Focus, and European Urology Supplements are now available on the European Urology Journals app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for iPads and iPhones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum Requirements: IOS 8
About European Urology Journals
• European Urology
European Urology is the official journal of the European Association of Urology.
European Urology publishes peer-reviewed original articles and topical reviews on a wide range of urological problems. Topics such as oncology, impotence, infertility, pediatrics, lithiasis and endourology, as well as recent advances in techniques, instrumentation, surgery and pediatric urology provide readers with a complete guide to international developments in urology.
• European Urology Focus
European Urology Focus is a new sister journal to European Urology and an official publication of the European Association of Urology (EAU).
EU Focus will publish original articles, opinion piece editorials and topical reviews on a wide range of urological issues such as oncology, functional urology, reconstructive urology, laparoscopy, robotic surgery, endourology, female urology, andrology, paediatric urology and sexual medicine.
• European Urology Supplements
Supplements to European Urology are published under the title European Urology Supplements. All subscribers to European Urology automatically receive this publication.
European Urology Supplements is the perfect publication vehicle for the proceedings of a scientific symposium, commissioned thematic issues, or for disseminating a selection of invited articles.
iTunes Subscriptions to European Urology
A single issue of the journal for $59.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $599.99
iTunes Subscriptions to European Urology Focus
A single issue of the journal for $49.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $249.99
What's New in Version 7.0.0
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 58.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2012 Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.