In European War 3 you will be a commander leading your soldiers to fight for resources, promote economic and industrial growth, develop new technology and seize opposing territory. Whenever deploying army, navy or air force, you need to take much thought due to their strength and weakness. Work on your defenses when you are in a weak position; build airport if you need air support. Fighting the battle could earn your forces experience and when they come to Ace Forces, their combat effectiveness would be impressive! It’s also important to upgrade your commander level as you would take the lead. European War 3 also gives you a choice among different modes like Empire, Campaign, Conquest and Multiplayer.
conquest among 8 empires with 40 campaigns.[British Empire, German Empire, the United States, Japanese Empire, Qing Dynasty, French Empire and Austro-Hungarian Empire]
30 actual historical campaigns (choose any force you like)
choose any country to compete in Asia, Europe and America for hegemony.
player versus player, available in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 format.
- 28 command cards make the battle full of change.
- 11 forces such as the army, navy and air force all have unique features.
- 32 nations are involved across Europe, Asia and America, 1271 administrative regions in total.
- Technology reaches up to five levels.
- Mini-map display
- The map can be zoomed in or zoomed out .
- 15 levels of rank promotion (from Private to Field Marshal)
If you found your game's language is wrong, please set your device to English, and set it back to your language.
Compatible with iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Fun. But I have a suggestion
I have looked for a WW1 game made by EasyTech. There are just so many WW2 games. Anyways, what I suggest is that EasyTech should make a WW1 game just like World Conquerers 3 or 4. That way we’ll be able to conquer the world during WW1. Do some research on WW1 and youI bet EasyTech can make one
I mean I love the game but I wish that it was more modern and up to date, I love these kinds of games but this one is probably my 2nd favorite only because the game is a little bit old and there are some things I’d like to see fixed
Very nice game, almost a tiny bit easier then WC2 but it is good. Germany is very fun to play. Make a stand alone world war 1 plz and make a civil war WC
- zhang yue
- 173.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Easy Tech
- In-App Purchases
- 1600 Medals $9.99
- 100 Medals $0.99
- 240 Medals $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.