ChargeHub EV Map
By Mogile Technologies
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Download ChargeHub - the #1 app for EV drivers
ChargeHub is a must have App for all American & Canadian electric car owners who want to find EV charging stations locations to plug their Tesla Model S / Leaf / iMiEV / Volt / Focus EV / Plug-in Prius / Smart EV / BMW i3 / KIA Soul EV /etc.
Search & find nearest public electric car charger (EV plug, Tesla Supercharger, CHAdeMO, SAE combo DC fast), plan your trip & get driving directions to charge your EV!
Follow on Twitter @EVChargeHub
-- What this app does --
EV Charger Locator Map Interface:
-Find electric vehicle charging stations ( EVSE )
-Get turn-by-turn directions to the nearest charge point
-Over 55 000 charge ports supported in the US & Canada
-Get color coded live availability data from EV charge stations in the following networks: Blink, Hydro Quebec's Circuit Electrique, AddEnergie Flo, SemaCharge and Greenlots
- Pay for charging with the ChargeHub app!
- Login with Facebook or signup with ChargeHub
- Receive Notifications for new stations in your area or any area you want
- Add your own personal station to help other ChargeHub users. You have complete control over the station information in real time!
-Request permission from other EV users for charger use ("plugshare-ing")
- Simple and intuitive chat interface. Never share your email since the communication is all within ChargeHub.
-Found a new public EV charger? Add it to the database!
-Rate & add comments for all public charging stations
-Use search feature to find Level 1, Level 2 (EV Plug) and DC Fast chargers (Tesla Superchargers, SAE DC Fast & CHAdeMO) anywhere across North America
-Smooth & responsive interface. The information you want at the tip of your fingers.
-Filter and search EV charge stations to only display the ones you want (by network, by charging level, etc)
-Directly call the EVSE network from the app to get more information (ex: Chargepoint, Tesla Supercharger, evGO, Blink, Electric Circuit, SemaCharge, Flo)
-Unique logos for Tesla Superchargers, SAE DC Fast chargers and CHAdeMO charging stations
-Detailed usage data for BC evCloud connected EV charging stations
Who should download this app:
-Electric car owners who want to find electric car charging stations
-Prospective buyers of Tesla ModelS / Leaf / iMiEV / Volt / Focus EV / Plug-in Prius / Smart EV / etc, who want to know where electric vehicle charge stations are before purchasing an electric car.
What's New in Version 6.6.3
New Major features!
- Integration with Rover, the AirBnB for your parking spot. You can now link your charging station with your Rover spot to let users reserve and pay for accessing your station.
- New app introduction for new users
- You can now edit and delete comments you posted on a station
- iOS 11 optimizations
- Deeplink integration with Astria Technologies
Bug fixes (6.6.2):
- Fixed an issue when refreshing bookmarks would change the ordering.
- Improved performance for loading shared stations onto the map.
- Fixed an issue where the map markers would be offset at high zoom level.
Bug fixes (6.6.1):
- Minor profile layout issues fixed
- Coming back to the map "can't find location" fixed
- Notification settings layout fixed
- Crash fixed when setting both satellite view and traffic in map settinga
- Washington DC added to list of "states"
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: 6.6.3
- Size: 67.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Mogile Technologies Inc.
- © 2012-2017 Mogile Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.