Elite:Dangerous Virtual Assistant - EVA - is your in-flight trade computer. Keep track of where you've been, find out where you want to go, and work out the best single trades, or circular trade routes, all from your iPhone or iPad.
EVA links to Elite:Dangerous to get your CMDR information and follows your progress across the galaxy, letting you know what's happening and ready for you when you need information.
- Sync flight log and notes with EDSM
- 3D interactive galaxy map for your flight logs
- Sync market data with EDDN
- Get realtime market updates from EDDN
- Use EDProxy for much faster information updates from Elite
- Speech synthesis of significant events, including your own notes on systems and trade route hints
- List current ranks, allegiances and credits
- See Galnet articles as they arrive
- See full ship loadout and cargo for all ships*
- Take notes on systems (and sync with EDSM)
- Request cross-reference distances and send to EDSM
- Bookmark systems, stations within systems or commodities within a station
- Bookmark entire trade routes
- View system visit history (and sync with EDSM)
- Commodity search by station, or within a radius of any station
- Trade search for finding the best n-stop trade routes
- Trade search for finding the best single-hop trade from any given station
- Commodity search for buying or selling a particular commodity
Unfortunately this is NOT fully compatible with console accounts, because of the way that they are handled by Frontier. Their own "Companion App" has the same limitation. Console accounts will be able to use the trade computer, but not any of the CMDR data.
Please report any problems in the support forum. If you only comment in a review, I have no way to contact you to ask for more information to help me fix the problem!
- Improved support for Frontier's new authentication
- Fixed "Invalid Scope" error message on login
Ratings and Reviews
I was so happy when I discovered this app a while back and after I had stopped playing I was curious if it still was functioning. I was sad last week when it kept giving an authentication error but kept the app anyway just in case. Lo and behold! The app updates today and everything works just like it did when I first used it a year or so ago!
Great idea but not good
I do like this app. It could be very useful. Unfortunately it crashes the game itself. If I have it on in the background as I'm using elite dangerous it will cause the game to crash. Also made the iPad Pro and games played there buggy. On 2 occasions I was not able to play a game on the iPad Pro after using the EVA App after using it on the iPad Pro. I think it's a problem with the coding. It doesn't release the memory. I had to do a hard reset of the iPad just to get it to work properly.
I will definitely change my rating if and when the app gets fixed.
But for now I just wasted 2.99.
Great app for finding commodities
I have found this app to be a great addition to my tools for buying and selling commodities. I highly recommend adding it to yours as well. I am a new ED player and this app really helps me with my missions!
- JK Custom Coding Ltd.
- 95.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © JK Custom Coding Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.