By Bennett Foddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evacuation is a game of strategy, quick wits, and explosive decompression!
Aliens have invaded your cargo hold, and the only way to get rid of them is to vent them into space! But try not to airlock too many of the crew - they aren't insured!
Tap the doors to open and close them, or tap the floors to place a flag for your crew to rally around.
If you accidentally evacuate the captain, it's game over - he's also the pilot.
If you lose all your crew, it's game over too - when you have no crew, no one can hear you scream...
What's New in Version 2.0
- Evacuation now has a campaign mode of 27 hand-crafted levels. Try to beat each level without losing any men.
- Random level mode is still there: access it by tapping the star.
- Game state is saved when you leave the game, should work on iOS 3 as well as iOS 4.
- Animation to show where you touched the screen; should make the controls seem more responsive.
- Various bugfixes
This app cracks me up XD it is so fun and addicting!! However, it would be great if we could tap on colored tiles instead of the actual doors, just because of the space constraints of the iPod/iPhone :)
Super fun! I would love to see updates on this. Thanks for making one of my favorite games! I want to see HD graphics.
The game is really good but the precision of the controls needs a lot of work, especially for the levels where you need to click fast
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 01, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bennett Foddy
- © 2009-2010 Ryan Chisholm and Bennett Foddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.