EVE Online Portal, the official companion app to EVE Online, will allow both new and experienced players to stay connected to the EVE universe at all times, making the EVE Online experience that much more immersive and accessible.
· Keep abreast of in-game developments through the activity feed
· Push notifications
· Buy PLEX and Aurum
· Access to character profile page
Corporations and Alliances within EVE Online can connect to players at all times, ensuring fluid and regular lines of communication between members, allowing mobilisation of forces at short notice and around the clock strategic planning.
iOS 11 support
iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, a no brainer
When I first started using this app the number of poor reviews colored my view of it. However, after using it for a couple months it’s growing on me. It works great, no problems whatsoever on my iPhone X and I’m questioning why people left bad reviews in the first place. Maybe CCP fixed it? It is not a replacement for the actual game of eve (and it never claimed to be). It is useful, works great and I’m on it pretty much every day. Nice app, a no brainer.
9 year EvE veteran - App is not working
I used Neocom for years now and had downloaded CCP's official app upon hearing about it. Really liked that I could check my skill queue remotely, current ship and location on my main and alts, and of course the easy to use mail system.
It's been going on almost a month, maybe more now that the mail and notifications do not retrieve information. Please get this addressed asap so we can actually continue to use your official app.
As some other players have mentioned, having the ability to do "ghost fitting" through this app would be absolutely amazing and I would replace Neocom 100% for this with no questions asked.
Useful tool, should be expanded on.
I’ve only been using the app for a few minutes and I can already see what it would be great for. But also needs some work as it is very lacking as far as information from other services.
- Great mail tool. Easy to use and reply to.
- Nice social tools like a calendar and other Corp related items with reminders, keeps you updated on the Corp level.
- Skill reminders are helpful for newer players with short times, but just not as helpful in later game.
- No market data or contract sections of use
- No database or certification list like other sources
- Formatting if screens and text look somewhat cartoonish, lacking from in game interfaces
You’re on to something and could make something really helpful, just needs the extra push to the next step.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.