By Or Multimedia Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Event Check-in is a cloud-based tool for guest list management and check-in. Used by thousands of event organisers and corporations globally for guest registration, check in and onsite data capture.
Nominated for the best Enterprise of 2012 by Appster.
Rated 4 Stars, "Sophisticated and robust" Tap! Magazine,
"Simple and Effective tool for guest attendee registration" Cult of Mac
"Swap clipboards for tablets withthis enterprise-friendly app" TabTimes
- Fast manual check-in, with search across all data columns, beats clipboards hands down.
- Great for onsite data capture by adding entries on the iPad
- Text alerts when VIPs check-in
- Sync multiple iPads onsite and off site
- Download real-time reports of who's at your event
- Off line mode
- Add and edit guests manually of via upload at any point before or during your event
- Detailed post-event reports
Upgrade to Pro for:
- QR codes for tickets or invitations
- Scanner check-ins for rapid registration
- Create multiple sessions per event
- Each event can last unto 5 days
This is a next-generation guests registration and check-in system that combines an easy-to-use CMS for uploading guests with a simple iPad app that to check-in guests and collect important ROI data.
Pro Features allow for rapid guest check-in with bluetooth scanner. Features include the ability to create multiple sessions within an event, enhanced security and the option to create QR codes for tickets and badges.
This guest list app is used at hospitality, conferences and outdoor occasions as well as large scale ticketed or badged events in over 20 countries. We're also popular with night clubs, parties and weddings.
What's New in Version 3.0.11
IMPORTANT: The auto sync functionality has been removed as it could cause a syncing backlog when large quantities of data were present. The manual sync remains and gives you 100% control over when syncing of data occurs.
This release will also fix the stability issues that a minority of users experienced with the previous version.
Various additional safeguards have been implemented to ensure data is correctly captured and synced to the backend.
If you have any feedback for the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.