The indispensable app for keeping track of personal and professional events.
Have you ever thought about:
When is the last time you did something?
How often you do it?
How often something happens to you?
Or you observe something?
Do you need to keep track of:
Do you need to tell ...
your doctor: when and how often you've experienced symptoms?
your partner: how often, on average, you do things together?
your business associate: your average weekly sales overtime?
If your answer is YES! Then you'll love this app.
As one customer told us: "Frankly, your app is one of those gems that you don't even know you need until you start using and then can't imagine life without it".
- Define any number of events.
- Classify events into Groups.
- Log any number of event occurrences.
- Attach notes to occurrences.
- Attach numerical data to occurrences.
- Log occurrences as they happen.
- Keep occurrences in chronological order
- Easily enter past occurrences.
- Filter occurrences by keywords.
- Globally search events by keyword.
- Protect events with passwords.
- Plot the time between occurrences.
- Plot daily, weekly and monthly summaries
- Get stats for frequency of occurrences.
- Get stats for numerical data.
- Backup to your computer or to Dropbox.
- Email event logs.
- Export logs in CSV format.
- Tweet from the app.
- Easy to learn, intuitive interface.
Small interface change.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible design. A waste of money
It was a waste of money. I deleted it after 10 minutes.
The user interface looks terrible. It’s extremely non-obvious. I never could figure out how to create a second event. Really, this is just a terrible looking app. It does not follow any of the traditional Apple design rules.
A terrifically useful app, needs Dropbox
I use this all the time to keep track of house and personal maintenance, and have even started to use it to track exercise. I use the backup mechanism, but would prefer to sync my iPad and iPhone instances via my Dropbox account.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.