Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Better than nothing
This app functions. It displays all your attendees in a single list so you can check them in. It shows a list of all your events. And it lets you create guest lists.
But it’s buggy. Past events sometimes don’t disappear from the list unless you uninstall and reinstall the app. The guests are not displayed in the dashboard.
New app is awful
New update forces email address which makes selling tickets at the door really hard. Used to be able to ring people out fairly quickly and now I am having to use my email address because many people do not want to give out their address. The whole setup is different and frustrating and must less user friendly. Please bring back some of the older features and remove the email address as a requirement.
Notifications and more
We should be able to enable notifications when a ticket is sold. I feel like if anything this app should at least do that. We should be able to see the traffic and stats you can see online. I end up having to log on to the website in my browser anyway so what's the point of the app?
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Eventbrite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.