Eventbrite - Local Events, Fun Things To Do Near Me & Event Planner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do -- concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more -- right in the palm of your hand. Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
• Use Apple Pay to buy tickets on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
• Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
• Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
• View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
** Eventbrite helps you discover popular local events and unique experiences. Invite your friends, get tickets and go! **
- Added fix for log in issues
Missing most important feature for a phone app
The most important thing to have on your phone is a reminder of things you're interested in: those you've bookmarked or bought tickets for. Everything else you can just as easily do on a computer, but getting reminders needs to be with you wherever you are. Bookmarks should result in reminders a week and then a day before, and buying tickets should result in a day and then an hour before, or be configurable.
1 of 2 tickets missing - poor support
Requested 3 tickets and charged for 3 tickets but one is missing. Support email said to show at event with email showing amount paid. Ridiculous ! Show up and take a chance that only 2 of the 3 in party gets entry. Ticket was clearly charged because I checked my American Express account but ticket does not show on my Evenbrite app account or in any email that I've searched.
Does not support Facebook very well.
Cannot connect to Facebook. Also, would recommend adding the ability to create events in the app like you have on the website.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 21, 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Eventbrite
- © 2015 Eventbrite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.