Eventbrite - Local Events, Fun Things To Do Near Me & Event Planner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do -- concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more -- right in the palm of your hand. Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
• Use Apple Pay to buy tickets on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
• Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
• Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
• View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
What's New in Version 3.9.9
- Check out our all new discovery experience!
- Select your top interests to easily discover new events in your city
- Allow your sub-users to access the events they have permissions to manage
- Bug fixes
This app is perfect and easy to use. The only thing I wish that I could change about it is when I order tickets (and say forget a person or I can only order two at time but have three people going and I have to order more) they don't get grouped together. Then I'm stuck in line going, "Wait.. wait.. I've got one.. more.. somewh-.. DAMNIT, where is it?! Yes! It's this one! Oh.. you already scanned this one.. Okay, give me a minute.." Let me tell you, SXSW is going to be a PAIN trying to get everyone in at the same time.
It's just a little inconvenience that could make things go smoother.
I would give it five stars IF
I could snyc with my calendar & if I was able to chose more interests. I liked being able to see everything that was going on in my area. Now it's so filtered. Other than that eventbrite is amazing !!!‼️‼️‼️
Had to download to get into a sxsw show.
I don't like this product and only downloaded it to get in to a sxsw show. It's another lame app with annoying passwords, so I immediately deleted it. As I'm sure everybody else did who had to download it for the show.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 12, 2015
- Version: 3.9.9
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Eventbrite
- © 2015 Eventbrite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.