Was the iPhone first sold before or after 2008? Which came first: Alexander Hamilton’s famous duel with Aaron Burr or Naples' kissing ban? When was the Slinky invented?
Eventology - The Game of History Trivia puts your knowledge of history’s most notable, interesting, and bizarre moments to the test. With over 1700 events spanning over two millennia, Eventology includes categories like Technology, War, Sports, Animation, and Entertainment. From Ancient Rome to modern day America and everything in between, Eventology is a blast of the past for all ages.
Eventology includes FIVE different game types that all test your knowledge of when historical events happened:
• Before or After: Did this event happen before or after the year shown?
• Which Came First: Tap on the event that happened first
• What Happened In This Year: Tap the event that occurred in the year shown.
• Ordered Dates: Put the events in order from earliest to latest.
• Streak: Put the events in order from earliest to latest - see how many in a row you can do!
Enjoy this history trivia game either by yourself or with friends!
• Play Solo - can you get a perfect game?
• Conquer the Journey Through Time by beating the 100 challenge campaign.
• Play the This Day In History challenge to earn unique events.
• Play the Streak - see how many events you can sort in a row without missing any.
• Multiplayer with up to 99 other people!
It’s about time you played!
Win FREE hints and/or coins! Approximately once a week - look for a special challenge that will earn you free coins or hints. The challenge changes weekly and can only be earned on a specific day. Enable notifications to get advanced notice of the challenges.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm having a lot of fun and learning some interesting stuff as well. I had no idea Nintendo had been around that long (got that question wrong). I really enjoy playing with my friends in match play but the Journey Through Time challenges keep me coming back to it over and over. The game is solid without add-ons but the add-ons are inexpensive and interesting additions.
Love this game! I feel like I'm really stretching myself and learning. It's so much more gratifying to have learned something than to have wasted a few minutes playing some mindless game like Candy Crush haha.
Problem when I got new phone
I love this game, but when I got a new phone I had a major issue. When it redownloaded the app, it kept my progress, but I lost all of my rewards, coins, and extra cards I had earned with no way to get them back. This is why I deleted the game.
Sorry to hear that - please email us at email@example.com and we can restore your missing items. Version 1.5.2 fixes this issue (for future phone changes).
- Spinning Plates, LLC
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Spinning Plates, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- BUY 25 HINTS $1.99
- MEGA BUNDLE $4.99
- BUY 10 HINTS $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.