The EventPilot conference app gives you instant offline access to your entire meeting or event program.
Winner of "Best Meeting App" in PCMA "Best of Show" 2015 August Issue
Depending on the event and app configuration, features may include:
• Native universal app: Great for iPad and iPhone. No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Personal Schedule: Build your personal daily schedule with an intuitive color coded daily agenda view.
• Dynamic Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Networking: Message other attendees directly in the app.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to create your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Global Search: Find what you are looking for with a boolean global search that includes options such as exact match and exclusion terms.
• PowerPoint slide viewer: Download presentations and take notes on slides while sitting in a session.
• Expo Planning: Mark and take notes on exhibitors you visit or search the highly interactive maps.
• Email Notes: Instantly create a trip report with all starred items, notes, and contacts you have made during the event.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share digital business cards via QR Code.
• Twitter with tweet out functionality, expo and sponsors lists, animated conference venue maps, speaker list with photos, local information, and more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New features and updates
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Conferences
This is great when attending a conference: it helps you manage your schedule, tracks, sessions, notes, etc. Very easy to navigate and effective in managing all the information. Highly recommended!
Would be a lot better if individual talks could be added to my schedule
I do not see any way to add individual talks to my schedule - I can only add whole sessions. Individual talks only have star and notes options, no calendar option. This is true for my iPad and Samsung Galaxy6. Without the ability to add individual talks, the function of this app is substantially reduced.
Perfect app for paperless event!
We love the Eventpilot app as it allows our conference attendees access to agenda, session and speaker information, as well as provides us a valuable advertising opportunity to sell to our event sponsors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.