Just press play! Now eventseeker helps you discover new music with an instant play button that allows you to hear songs from bands and musicians with upcoming concerts. Sample music with iTunes or sign into your Spotify Premium account to listen to full songs.
eventseeker is your personalized event service with a focus on minimizing search and maximizing discovery. We tune into your social channels, as well as your music and device libraries to find your favorite musicians, bands, sports teams and comedians. Next, we create a custom event calendar for you based on your location. Choose to receive push notifications for newly announced shows. Share events, invite friends and purchase tickets to any event within seconds.
* Play music from bands appearing at upcoming shows
* New improved menus and stunning images for easier navigation
* Sync your Spotify, Twitter, Beats, and Last.fm accounts to view your personalized event calendar
* Choose to receive push notifications for newly announced events from your favorite artists
* Get recommendations on similar artists and events based on your interests
* Watch videos, read bios and find complete schedules for bands, sports teams, comedians and more
* Share and invite friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS or email
* Purchase tickets instantly from one of our hundreds of partners
* Discover events in cities worldwide, including Festivals, Theater, Sports, Concerts, Nightlife and more
* Keep updated with artists' Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts in real time
* Available for use in Ford cars with SYNC Applink
* Compatible with Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles fitted with InControl™
Introducing InApp notification feature with UI Changes and Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
a fancy way to figure out evening plans
the new, spiffy incarnation of this app seems to have smoothed out a lot of its wrinkles--it's gotten so fancy! still, it delivers and presents a lot of information in an easy-to-understand, do-able format. my friend was recently in town and we used this app on her phone to figure out our evening plans: even though SO much happens in my area, this app gave us a variety of cool events to pick from! i especially recommend this for city-dwelling introverts where there is a LOT going on: instead of freaking out and getting overwhelmed (and staying home / agoraphobic / on facebook), try eventseekr instead! i also encourage users to be brave and try searching for concert genres they are unfamiliar with: this app will give you a lot of hidden gems you would probably otherwise overlook.
Just downloaded this today to see what was happening in sf this weekend. Immediately found out about a concert that I didn't even know about. Also nearby restaurants would be really useful if I was looking to head out in an unfamiliar city. Seems pretty awesome for the first version. I'll be using this to check out what is happening around me, especially for those nights where I am antsy to go do something, but am not sure what I wan to do.
Everything in one place - easy and awesome!
If you enjoy going out, this just simplified your night. My favorite part is that it does the searching for you, and provides recommendations that are surprisingly accurate. Allows you to not only score tix, but get friends on board. By being able to check out what they want to go to is also a great way to find out about good music.
- Wcities Inc
- 109.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Wcities Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.