Baby Dragons have arrived at Ever After High, just in time for Dragon Games! Hatch, play, feed, style, and train your baby dragon for the Games! Fill her happiness meter and your dragon will bring you a fun new surprise! Visit your dragon companion everyday to collect enough stamps to unlock a FREE friend—Brushfire!
STYLE & DECORATE
• Style your dragon with cute accessories, patterns, and magical auras!
• Decorate your dragon's camp with fun animated decorations and furniture.
PLAY FUN GAMES & MORE
• Baby dragons need lots of LOVE and attention. Feed and play with your baby dragon to keep her healthy and HAPPY. Don’t forget to play with their cute critter friends!
• Teach your Baby Dragon how to fly during Flight Training and collect gems along the way, but be careful to avoid those wicked clouds!
• Your dragon is truly magical, and it’s time to put her fire breathing skills to the test with Magic Training target practice.
• Develop your dragon’s memory and match similar items through Memory Training.
• Reach level 10 and go River Rafting with your Baby Dragon, don’t forget to collect those gems.
• Earn gems and orbs by playing with your dragon to purchase enchanting new outfits and accessories for your pet.
REST & RELAX
• Dragons need to rest sometimes after an adventurous day; give her some time to nap and she’ll thank you for it.
• Your dragon looks thirsty; let her sip some tea before going on your next big adventure.
• Looks like your Baby Dragon wants to play fetch, throw the ball around with her.
• Send your dragons on different adventures in the land of Ever After and earn rewards to help you level up faster!
o Go to the Dark Forest to rescue Apple White or simply explore
o Journey to the Land of Giants and collect Magic Beans
o Travel to the Enchanted Forest and meet Pixies or save Darling Charming
o Set out to the Mirror Realm and meet Darling Charming
• Fly by any time as many more adventures await!
• Take cute pictures of your dragon and your beautiful camp setup
Inspired by the Dragon Games season of the Netflix series Ever After High, welcome to Ever After High: Baby Dragons!
Please Note: This app is free-to-play but some items can also be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases through your device settings.
This app allows users to create and modify photos. These photos are local to the device and never shared with any third parties or stored on our servers unless otherwise specified.
Enjoy this update and keep on playing with your Baby Dragons!
Ratings and Reviews
BEST EVER AFTER HIGH game that could ever be made
Dude it’s AMAZING! There many bad reviews that are not true at all. But I am sad that whenever I tap memory training the app crashes. And when master levels came out you got more to do and I still haven’t maxed out the master levels. The new dragon croquet is sooo pretty but I don’t think she is in the dragon games I mean when did lizzie have a dragon? Welp maybe in a new episode idk didn’t check. But a thing that would improve the game A LOT would be the ability to make your own dragon 🐉 ( ooooo first emoji that’s rare for me) that would make the game even better! And if you’re a ever after high fan this is a must have. Also could they release adult levels say you had crumpets ( I don’t have her lol) if your maxed out adult level you could get into the dragon games and play as Who ever owned that dragon. Thanks for reading 📖
My daughter loves this game, but since the last update, the app won’t open. She refuses to delete and loose all of her hard work she has put into her progress in the game. Please update soon so we can move past this and she can waste her allowance on this senseless nonsense called virtual currency (FYI: I too find my own self being sucked into the black hole of gaming and waste, often times, 10 percent of my earnings on that same senseless spending on virtual currencies *sigh). A ten year old saving up any lump sum of cash is impressive in itself, but to save for two months to make an in-app purchase only to wake up one morning and find out the app won’t even open! You guys over in game world lala land aren’t the ones having to deal with an ADHD manic depressive pre-menstrual preteen that uses gaming to level out the mood swings! Ugh, mama rant over, please fix it soon, I beg you!
I love this game it is really fun. But I think that the dragons if you are gonna hatch one, I feel like they should be around 800 gems instead of 8,000 gems. I also feel like you should be able to get all of the dragons with gems instead of money because I was very upset that I could get all of the dragons. Other wise, this game was really fun and I love how you can dress up your dragon, play with your dragon, and feed it. I think it would be really fun if you could go with your dragons in the mission. When your dragon goes on a mission, I feel like it would be really fun if you could go on the missions with your dragon and kill bad guys with fire and such. But yet again, this game is still very fun and one of my favorite apps on my phone!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 261.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Dragon Pack $10.99
- Baby Dragon - Nevermore $3.99
- Baby Dragon - Deejay $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.