Never run out of photo storage again!
"One of the Fastest Growing Photo Apps Worldwide in 2016" -- Source: App Annie
"Ever, a challenge to Google and Dropbox for storing photos online" -- WIRED
"Bringing the emotion back to photos" -- The Next Web
Ever protects your life's photos so you never have to worry about losing them. Across devices and photo sources, Ever automatically backs up your photos and videos so you can access them at any time. You can then free up space on your device by removing photos from your camera roll.
HIGH-RESOLUTION PHOTO STORAGE
- High-resolution photo backup from your device's camera roll
- Easily import photos from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google, and more
GET YOUR SPACE BACK
- Easily free space on your device with just a few clicks
- Make room for more photos
SECURE & PRIVATE BACKUP
- Your photos are always private until you decide to share
- Automatically back up photos on your device, as you take them
- Add an extra level of security with Touch ID protection
SHARE YOUR BEST MOMENTS
- Collaborate on shared albums with your Inner Circle
- Share your favorite moments with friends & family
RELIVE YOUR #THROWBACKS
- Engage with your #throwbacks and flipbooks
- Rediscover and share your cherished photos
Questions? Please reach out to us in any of the following ways:
Facebook, Twitter, Medium: @ever
Terms of Service
Ever will always backup your high-resolution photos. If you choose to upgrade to Ever Plus, you will receive a free trial that provides unlimited full-resolution photo and video backup for 7 days. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will automatically renew each month at a price of $11.99 per month unless canceled at least 24 hours before the date of renewal. You can manage your iTunes subscription in the App Store settings after purchase.
We regularly update Ever to provide you with the best experience possible. Please let us know how we can improve your experience with Ever by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
It is a great App
This app has created more phone storage it will upload all my photos and videos and then ask me if I want to delete it from my phone to create more storage that is awesome!! I have been using this app for over a year and it has so many awesome features like; Tagging friends and family so you can have an album of them, Creates specific albums that you can edit and have delivered, it always reminds you of older photos that where taken around the same year and I love that because I get to relive my baby’s first years and everything in between. So why did I give it 4 stars because I wish it would automatically ask you to erase doubled photos other than that I recommend this app to all moms and everyone who loves to capture lots of beautiful moments.
i honestly love this app, and LITERALLY use it REPEATEDLY throughout each & every day. i haven't had any real problems thus far [it does pause downloading a lot, which is only frustrating because it's more time consuming, and i have to restart the app repeatedly sometimes, but i have gotten used to that. and that doesn't ALWAYS happen, and i could be having worse issues] i have tons of photos [and that's a very conservative statement] i and this frees up so much space on my phone!! it REALLY came in handy when i had an older iPhone with barely any storage space left; it was a "life saver!" thanks! keep it up!!
Bad Organization & Backup
First, even though I gave this two stars it would easily get a 5 IF:
1. Automatic Folders for Years and Months. Seems like the most common sense thing for finding photos. Scrolling throw ALL photos with a side scroller that tells you the month is lazy and cumbersome. Nearly ALL apps organize by year and month. You tap the month of a year and bam there are all the photos for that month of that year. So easy! But not available in this for nearly $12 a month unreal!!!
2. Very unstable backup and takes forever even with speeds of 250mbps and upload of 20. Wow slow!
3. Doesn’t back up in background mode no matter the settings! Whether Data or WiFi the backup has some serious issues. If you want to wait 15 minutes for a 1 minute video and 4 photos to backup then yeah it’s fine.
4. Need the ability to shut off all the feeds and print this book feature on each page. I OAY for this app and a lot each month. Let me control it not you.
5. Desktop for Mac is terrible absolutely terrible. Phone app is 2 stars until the items above are all fixed!
Good app but has major design flaws. Sadly it’s still the best I have found.
- Everalbum, Inc.
- 250.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ever 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Everalbum $9.99
- Everalbum $11.99
- Everalbum $5.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.