Ever - Photo Backup & Storage
By Everalbum, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Never run out of photo storage again!
"One of the Fastest Growing Photo Apps Worldwide in 2016" -- Source: App Annie
"Ever, a challenge to Google and Dropbox for storing photos online" -- WIRED
"Bringing the emotion back to photos" -- The Next Web
Ever protects your life's photos so you never have to worry about losing them. Across devices and photo sources, Ever automatically backs up your photos and videos so you can access them at any time. You can then free up space on your device by removing photos from your camera roll.
HIGH-RESOLUTION PHOTO STORAGE
- High-resolution photo backup from your device's camera roll
- Easily import photos from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google, and more
GET YOUR SPACE BACK
- Easily free space on your device with just a few clicks
- Make room for more photos
SECURE & PRIVATE BACKUP
- Your photos are always private until you decide to share
- Automatically back up photos on your device, as you take them
- Add an extra level of security with Touch ID protection
SHARE YOUR BEST MOMENTS
- Collaborate on shared albums with your Inner Circle
- Share your favorite moments with friends & family
RELIVE YOUR #THROWBACKS
- Engage with your #throwbacks and flipbooks
- Rediscover and share your cherished photos
Questions? Please reach out to us in any of the following ways:
Facebook, Twitter, Medium: @ever
Terms of Service
Ever will always backup your high-resolution photos. If you choose to upgrade to Ever Plus, you will receive a free trial that provides unlimited full-resolution photo and video backup for 7 days. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will automatically renew each month at a price of $11.99 per month unless canceled at least 24 hours before the date of renewal. You can manage your iTunes subscription in the App Store settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 1.75.0
We regularly update Ever to provide you with the best experience possible. Please let us know how we can improve your experience with Ever by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horrible app I have “EVER” used!!!
This app does not work. I was one of the ones that they scammed by sending all my contacts my photo. It was one of the most embarrassing experiences EVER! They sent an embarrassing photo even do all my business contacts. I thought I would give them another chance and come back after I heard they got kicked out of the App Store and then fixed their scam behavior. This app needs some serious work just to make it function. The photo groupings they present to me as “throwback” are not grouped together in anything I’d be interested in seeing. This app is a waste of time.
Super easy to use, frees up your memory almost instantly, and preserves your memories in case your phone is lost, stolen or destroyed. I have no complaints and have been able to keep snapping away when friends have run out of memory at special events :)
I noticed the iPad app works differently then the iPhone app. For example; The iPad does not have a Touch ID option 😞. Also the iPad app displays that 500 plus photos need to be backed up. This clearly is a bug 🕷.
Other then these two issues I love this app! It helps keep all my pictures in the same place.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 1.75.0
- Size: 158 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Everalbum, Inc.
- © Ever 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ever Plus$3.99