- See what licenses your employer requires for your position
- Snap a photo of your physical credential or enter your e-card number
- Wallet verifies the details and submits the information to your employer automatically
- Keep a portfolio of your licenses on hand
- Get friendly reminders when your licenses are coming due for renewal
- Update your information any time directly from the app
The latest version of EverCheck Wallet includes:
- Candidates can now use the app, too!
- Easier sign in and sign up.
- Better transparency on the status of your licenses.
- Fewer clicks to submit your licenses and certifications.
- A simpler way to transition from being a candidate to an employee.
- Bug fixes
- & more!
Have feedback about the app you want to share with our team?
Email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has great potential, got a star for the ease of download and another for successfully updating one license. After that it has entered the cycling dimension gateway, but can’t seem to find an exit.
I hope the website works better than this, so much for ‘ease of use’.
Anticipating the next update.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thanks for the feedback!
We want our users to enjoy Wallet’s ease of use, so we’d love to learn more about what might be preventing that. If you’d like to share additional feedback on how we can help improve your experience, or you need some extra assistance, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again!
- The EverCheck Wallet Team
Seems like it should be easy to use, but I was unable to update info in this app so my employer doesn’t have access and has potential to cause problems. Customer service is slow getting back to me.
I really wish my employer did not use Evercheck.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great so far, but let's fix that.
Our team is available to provide support from 8am-8pm EST. You can reach us by chat at support.evercheckwallet.com, or send us an email at email@example.com. We reply to all support-related emails within one business day.
We'd love to learn more about the issues you're experiencing and see how we can help.
This app was required of my employer for our license/certifications. I tried putting in my BLS, was fine, but for ACLS, license and NIH, after so many unsuccessful tries in a computer in the hospital and at home, I had to stop. It was taking sooo long to upload, and then afterward tells you there’s an error.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.