EverClip 2 - Clip everything to Evernote
By Ignition Soft Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Here comes the next generation EverClip. We take the award winning EverClip app and redesign it from the groud up to make it fast, natural and beautiful. Of course, we also added couple features you'd absolutely love.
- Annotate and edit clips before sending them to Evernote
- Automatically group multiple clips from same site
- Redesigned UI and workflow
- Today Widget. Simply open Today to clip current pasteboard
- Safari Extension. Add current web page within Safari.
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
What is EverClip:
Start EverClip and switch to your favorite apps. Copy any texts and images, EverClip will save these clippings in background.
When you finish your work, return to EverClip. Edit, annotate and organize clippings freely and send them to Evernote.
We designed EverClip to simplify our clipping workflow. We hope you'll find it helpful and satisfying as we do!
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
"We like EverClip a great deal and think you will, too." - Evernote
"This application brings a nice and elegant solution to web clip any text from your iPhone or iPad." - The Elephant Channel
"It’s simple, but highly effective." - Daniel Hedrick, Evernote Ambassador
+ Save texts and images from any apps by simply copying them
+ Make clippings from website, pdf, documents etc quick and easy
+ Work in background so that you don't have to switch between apps
+ Edit and annotate clips
+ Send notes to Evernote
+ Automatically group multiple clippings from same site into one
+ Support Tags and Notebooks
+ Successor of the Evernote DevCup winner app!
Support and Tips:
User of old EverClip? Please delete the old app before you launch the new app.
Please email email@example.com with support questions or your suggestions for future updates.
Follow us on Twitter for tips and update of EverClip twitter.com/IgnitionSoft
For latest information about EverClip, check out our Facebook page: facebook.com/EverClip
- Due to an issue in Evernote app, if you enabled Evernote passcode and sign in third party app like EverClip, you might have problem launching Evernote app later. To workaround the problem, please temporary disable passcode before sign in EverClip. Once signed in, you can enable it again.
- If you have problem launching Evernote after signed in EverClip with passcode enabled, restart your device will resolve the issue.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Fixes a bug related to clip sorting.
- Fixes bug related to update notebooks.
- Misc bug fixes and performance improvement.
Warning: App stopped working completely
After months of successful use the app stopped working completely just yesterday. When I tap the app icon the app starts to open then quickly crashes and disappears.
It's strange considering the sudden change with no recent iOS or app updates.
Everclip - please address this. Thanks
Update: to DEVELOPER IGNITION:
Why haven't you addressed this major bug??
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ignition Soft Limited
- © Ignition Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.