EverClip 2 - Clip everything to Evernote
By Ignition Soft Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Here comes the next generation EverClip. We take the award winning EverClip app and redesign it from the groud up to make it fast, natural and beautiful. Of course, we also added couple features you'd absolutely love.
- Annotate and edit clips before sending them to Evernote
- Automatically group multiple clips from same site
- Redesigned UI and workflow
- Today Widget. Simply open Today to clip current pasteboard
- Safari Extension. Add current web page within Safari.
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
What is EverClip:
Start EverClip and switch to your favorite apps. Copy any texts and images, EverClip will save these clippings in background.
When you finish your work, return to EverClip. Edit, annotate and organize clippings freely and send them to Evernote.
We designed EverClip to simplify our clipping workflow. We hope you'll find it helpful and satisfying as we do!
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
"We like EverClip a great deal and think you will, too." - Evernote
"This application brings a nice and elegant solution to web clip any text from your iPhone or iPad." - The Elephant Channel
"It’s simple, but highly effective." - Daniel Hedrick, Evernote Ambassador
+ Save texts and images from any apps by simply copying them
+ Make clippings from website, pdf, documents etc quick and easy
+ Work in background so that you don't have to switch between apps
+ Edit and annotate clips
+ Send notes to Evernote
+ Automatically group multiple clippings from same site into one
+ Support Tags and Notebooks
+ Successor of the Evernote DevCup winner app!
Support and Tips:
User of old EverClip? Please delete the old app before you launch the new app.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with support questions or your suggestions for future updates.
Follow us on Twitter for tips and update of EverClip twitter.com/IgnitionSoft
For latest information about EverClip, check out our Facebook page: facebook.com/EverClip
- Due to an issue in Evernote app, if you enabled Evernote passcode and sign in third party app like EverClip, you might have problem launching Evernote app later. To workaround the problem, please temporary disable passcode before sign in EverClip. Once signed in, you can enable it again.
- If you have problem launching Evernote after signed in EverClip with passcode enabled, restart your device will resolve the issue.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Fixes bug that default tags and notebook are not respected in Safari extension.
- Fixes Safari extension that some page title is not set properly.
This is just a great app. It works on a consistent basis. It looks good and it syncs up with Evernote beautifully. This is an essential app for every iPhone. thankyou everclip developers for making this app. just awesome
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ignition Soft Limited
- © Ignition Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.