Everest – One Life. Many Journeys.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your life is more than your last photo. On Everest, every Journey tells a story about a different interest or part of your life. So you can express yourself more meaningfully, and interact with others around shared interests.
Tell stories! Journeys on Everest allow you to share and tell stories in a way that has never been possible on social networks before. For example, you're able to throwback a moment to post it in the past.
Share more without over-sharing! On other social networks there is a fear of over-sharing. On Everest, you have control over which moments are displayed to your followers, and how prominently they are displayed.
Built by a small yet passionate team on a mission to tell the larger story behind the moments we share.
- Post photo and/or text Moments inside Journeys.
- Post Moments as: Quiet, Normal, or Milestone.
- Find amazing people to follow
- Get inspiration from the community
- All community members and public journeys have beautiful web profiles to share with others (e.g. everest.com/rob)
One life. Many journeys.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
- Did you know you also have beautiful profiles and (public) journeys on the web? Now your profiles show your web link (e.g. everest.com/rob) and every public journey will show a link you can send to family and friends so they can follow along with your journeys!
- You can now view the full list of who liked your moments by tapping the little faces next to the like button on each moment!
- Invite your friends and family to Everest by tapping the banner on Home!
- We now show localized dates (e.g. 6/28/2014) in your journeys so it's easier to see when each moment happened!
- Selecting a photo in the Post Moment screen now tries to auto-suggest a throwback date for it from the image's EXIF data if it's available, so it's easier than ever to throwback a moment!
- Other bug fixes and awesome sauce
If you love us as much as we love you, please consider leaving us a positive review on iTunes :)
Shoot us an email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Great application i found this from the art of charm hope everyone use and share their journeys
Great app to keep track of goals. Does exactly what it's supposed to do
Awesome app, nicely designed and has created a great community of people.