EverGear for Evernote
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EverGear is an app to do to post to the evernote. You can post memos and photos easily with this app. To use this app is required evernote account (free).
- Background monitoring of the clipboard (max 10min/ 50 items).
- Save drafts
- Create Ttemplates (can use reserved words: %date%, %time%, %clipboard%)
- Twitter/Facebook posts are available from memo (iOS6 later)
- Photo (unlimited number of photos per note *1)
- History and re-editable
- ATOK Pad, TextExpander 3 support
* Please allow access to the reminder when using TextExpander.
- Supports various URL schemes (see below)
*1 There is a limit transfer to Evernotes.
■ URL Scheme
(2) new note
mode：0=Text | 1=Camera | 2=Photos | 3=memo *default=0
text: initial text ( must be UTF-8 encoded)
tmpl: template id (*1)
(*1) If you want to specify the form of template, Please use the URL that is generated automatically in the "URL copy
of the slide right menu of the template list.
It is not possible to share the drafts and templates between the iPad and the iPhone.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- Low-resolution display of the problem of the icon has been resolved.
- "North Atlantic” problem in memo has been solved.
- TextExpander snippets can not be updated problem has been solved.
- Optimized the thumbnail size that is displayed in album of the drawer.
- Canceled spring animation of template menu.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hiroshi Hashiguchi
- © Lakesoft 2012 All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.