Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evergrow is a dynamic cosmic adventure featuring fresh physics-based gameplay and fluid multi-touch mechanics, where you must help a block-like lifeform grow to become as big as possible.
Travel through nebulas, survive black holes, and explore a vibrant universe, all while discovering hidden treasures and uncovering ancient artifacts in this visually enticing journey of survival and growth.
"Fun and unique gameplay"
"This has 'instant classic' written all over it"
"A combo puzzler + shooter we couldn't stop playing"
"One of the best implementations of the Taptic Engine that I’ve tried in a game"
"Evergrow is a wonderfully cute arcade game that deserves a spot on your iOS device"
"A rather clever game of physics and survival in space"
"Evergrow grew on me"
- Slide To Play
• Fluid physics-based game with original multi-touch gameplay
• Enticing visual design and lighting effects
• Haptic Feedback support for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
• Enjoy 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s or later and iPhone 6s Plus or later
• Travel through multiple cosmic environments across a colorful universe
• Have fun with the iMessage Stickers!
• Original atmospheric soundtrack. Don’t forget your headphones!
• Test your skills with challenging level-based goals
• Visit the Workshop to trade your in-game earned coins for upgrades and new blocks
• Evergrow is a premium game with no in-app purchases or ads
• Universal app for iPad and iPhone
Watch the trailer: https://vimeo.com/imagility/evergrow
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- Added pitch to zoom during gameplay
- Enhanced block handling and attachment
- Several bug fixes
Not quite what I expected
I thought that this game would be fun, but it just isn't. In every level, I have to assemble the chromaroid to make it bigger and am unable to because I am bombarded with mines and different colored blocks. The camera is too zoomed in and the power blocks become less effective as the chromaroid grows. The coins are pointless to gather except for the rare achievements that get you stars.
To further compound my issues with the game, the level selection screen is very difficult to use. Also, once you get to Level 8, you can't tell what colors the blocks are and it is hard to see the mines because the background is so dark.
Buy this now. Seriously!
This game is so fun. For me it is an instant classic. As you progress the game mechanics evolve adding more elements. Not only more special blocks, but the level environments change. For example, there is a black hole kind of levels where everything is dark and you need a "light block". There are also some special levels where there are intense waves of "enemy" blocks.
Fun and Fresh
This is a great game, the graphics are wonderful, the gameplay is very innovative, and the sounds effects are really nice. I'd like to see a couple of improvements: More levels and some kind alternate modes (endless, time attack, mini games...)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 10, 2017
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Imagility S.L.U.
- Copyright © 2016-2017 Imagility. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).